Max 25 belt

/ Max 25 belt #1  

Pitch1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Max 25
Does anyone have a cross reference# for the MAHMX60 deck by Amerequip on a Max25. Part# 012763. Lowest price I find is 102 bucks without shipping. I know that their is a lot of OEM profit in that figure. Hoping someone can help me do better!

/ Max 25 belt #2  
If its a single belt you can probably get the replacement from McMaster Carr for about 1/2 that.

/ Max 25 belt
If its a single belt you can probably get the replacement from McMaster Carr for about 1/2 that.
Yes I know that there will be many sources that will be cheaper. My problem is that it is broken with a chunk missing and the numbers are worn off. The Mahindra or Amerequip is an internal part 3 and useless for cross reference

/ Max 25 belt #4  
If you can pull back the tensioner and thread the old belt on its operating route you can get a pretty good idea of the outside length that will work.
larry

/ Max 25 belt #5  
You need two basic measurements. the width of the flat side of the belt and the outside diameter. I just had to replace 2 large industrial belts on a shredder (178" OD) turns out amazon had the gates part number the cheapest. I took the vbelt supply part # over to gates website and crossed it.

/ Max 25 belt #6  
You mean outside length. - Circumference.

/ Max 25 belt
For future reference if anyone has need, the belt for MAHMX60 deck, item # 35 in the mower manual part#012763 is a 134" belt which is a B131. OEM is a bit over $102.00 without shipping from online dealers,is $39.99 at NAPA.
I am sorry dealers, but OEM profit adding is way out of line, and I need to take care of myself first!

/ Max 25 belt #9  
Thanks for posting back with the belt size, I bet this will help many ppl in the future :)

/ Max 25 belt #10  
I have gone through this same process for this very same belt. NAPA could not cross the Mahindra part number and they did not carry the 134" industrial belt, but I was able to order it. So with a little more research for a higher quality agg belt we came up with the Gates Bladerunner part number 6485BR. This is a better belt for this mower application than your typical industrial/automotive belt. Please note this belt is 133.38 Inch O.D. though. My price $31.77.