Market Watch

/ Market Watch #281  
At least it's a bargain compared the bicycle drawbridge in a nearby city...
So why don't both these threads get shutdown now since there is hardly any talk about the state of the tractor market?
What? You don't want to talk about bicycle drawbridges? There's got to be a tractor connection there somewhere.... well, that may be a bit of a stretch...

Maybe part of the problem is there have been so many good tractors built that now most everyone who wants one either has one or can fix one an old one up well enough to pass. Tractors aren't like cars that need replacing.... they are more like an industrial tool that just needs parts from time to time.
rScotty

/ Market Watch
So why don't both these threads get shutdown now since there is hardly any talk about the state of the tractor market?
Why didn't you support my attempts to steer the conversation back to the state of the tractor market several posts ago?

/ Market Watch #283  
When someone maks a snide remark just consider the source!!

Is Kubota getting desprate?? I received a Kubota advertisement
in the mail yesterday!!!

willy

/ Market Watch #284  
   / Market Watch #285  
When someone maks a snide remark just consider the source!!

Is Kubota getting desprate?? I received a Kubota advertisement
in the mail yesterday!!!

willy
Nope, got a Kubota winter service ad in the mail for my zero turn. 269 to p/u, deliver change oil, plugs, check blades and belts. All parts at an extra charge (oil, filter, plugs, etc). the other coupon was for 10% off parts (not for use with service) :ROFLMAO:
They have full lot of orange stuff too, cabs and open station large (under 100hp and small) I haven’t seen their delivery truck on the road in awhile.

/ Market Watch #287  
Absolutely some spending can be cut, but you are talking about funding state and local government. Texas has no income tax, so property, sales tax, and user fees fund all your local services like schools, police, fire, roads, ect… Cuts in those services are what people use daily and they are hard choices. Funding those things with sales taxes and user fees alone would indicate that buying anything in Texas would be very expensive.
Taxpayers have to make hard choices everyday. They can’t just “raise taxes” like government can.

There have been solid plans before the legislature which would eliminate property taxes with only a slight increase in sales tax and Fees.

The main reason for these not yet being adopted is the tax-and-spend liberals always become hysterical at the prospect that they will lose a revenue source to fund their grifting.

We give local governments the option to forgo property taxes on new business in their district for designated time. The tax spenders love this because they can grant ‘favors’ and pass the bill on to the tax payers. Us PAYERS are getting fed up.

(Id like to spend my money buying tractors and implements from TBN advertisers than paying property tax.)

/ Market Watch #288  
Nope, got a Kubota winter service ad in the mail for my zero turn. 269 to p/u, deliver change oil, plugs, check blades and belts. All parts at an extra charge (oil, filter, plugs, etc). the other coupon was for 10% off parts (not for use with service)
They have full lot of orange stuff too, cabs and open station large (under 100hp and small) I haven’t seen their delivery truck on the road in awhile.
When I pass Messick's, I typically see something on most their delivery trailers. But hey, maybe they shuffle things around just to look busy too.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Market Watch #290  
The nearest Kubota dealer from me is over 3 1/2 hours
I would never drive that far as I don't have anything Kubota

willy