Market Watch

/ Market Watch #1  

Cahaba Valley Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 3000
As many of you already know, my thread 'New Tractor Sales Are Declining' was shut down by the moderators due to political comments that were made so I restarted the thread under a different name titled, 'New Tractor Sales Are In The Tank' which was moved to the Front Porch.

The old thread can be found here: New Tractor Sales Are Declining

The new thread can be found here: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/threads/new-tractor-sales-are-in-the-tank.466661/

Both of these threads are market watch threads to inform buyers and sellers what is going on in the tractor market at any given time. I welcome and encourage all of you to participate in the discussion as the more reports we get on what's happening out there across the country the more all of us can be informed as consumers about the current state of the tractor market.

Best Regards,
CVF

/ Market Watch
New market report just dropped today and sales are continuing to plummet. Sales of below 40hp tractors are down 13% since July of last year. As you will see in this video, the inventory to sales ratio is now exceeding where it was in 2019.

/ Market Watch #6  
It don't matter. It is pretty obvious by now we are never going to see pre-covid pricing again no matter what happens. That ship has sailed.

In my case, Kubota shot themselves in the foot with me. When they price rose significantly mid deal when buying a new M7060 cab, I walked away, started buying old restored tractors and discovered I like them WAY better then new tractors.
So I won't be back manufacturers.

/ Market Watch #7  
Saw a post in the LS section about a new diagnostic tool on the market.

Here is my new diagnostic software. The beauty of it is it works on my Ford, Allis, Massey's, and my Kubota's and I don't even need to buy a specific wire harness for it to work on all those brands. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 20230713_215242.jpg
    20230713_215242.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 239
   / Market Watch #8  
Happened to meet someone that works for a name brand dealer and asked if buyers are still waiting forever to buy new and he said only in a few cases as inventory dealers ordered is now in.

Supply and Demand along with belt tightening and desires put on hold…