Maintenance toolbox...?

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #1  
Tractor
2022 Kioti ck2610 hst
Cheers all...
What tools should one have in their diy maintenance toolbox for a ck2610hst? I'll hit me first 10hrs today, lol.
I got a H.F. ... (I knowšŸ˜¬)...30 min. away. Anything worth getting there? Recommendations/tips greatly appreciated.

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #3  
My HF tools:
-About 20 (need more) of their cheap magnetic parts trays. Vary the size and color to increase the usefulness. I use a small one whenever Iā€™ve got a ratchet out and more than two sockets, just put it on the side of the thing Iā€™m working on and stick my sockets in it so they never touch the ground and get lost, works on everything except 10mm :ROFLMAO:
-Nylon, brass, steel cleaning brushes from toothbrush size to full hand size.
-Assorted parts kits for c-clips, o-rings, roll pins, grease zerks, electric connectors/ends, fuzes, I think Iā€™m missing some. But itā€™s a whole stack of little tackle boxes that keep me running.
-Daytona floor jack.
-Cutting and grinding wheels.
-Safety wire.

Thatā€™s my big stuff from there, not sold on their tools unless itā€™s for spares in a vehicle/tractor. But check out the ā€œdonā€™t suckā€ thread, lots of good info in there.

/ Maintenance toolbox...?
My HF tools:
-About 20 (need more) of their cheap magnetic parts trays. Vary the size and color to increase the usefulness. I use a small one whenever Iā€™ve got a ratchet out and more than two sockets, just put it on the side of the thing Iā€™m working on and stick my sockets in it so they never touch the ground and get lost, works on everything except 10mm :ROFLMAO:
-Nylon, brass, steel cleaning brushes from toothbrush size to full hand size.
-Assorted parts kits for c-clips, o-rings, roll pins, grease zerks, electric connectors/ends, fuzes, I think Iā€™m missing some. But itā€™s a whole stack of little tackle boxes that keep me running.
-Daytona floor jack.
-Cutting and grinding wheels.
-Safety wire.

Thatā€™s my big stuff from there, not sold on their tools unless itā€™s for spares in a vehicle/tractor. But check out the ā€œdonā€™t suckā€ thread, lots of good info in there.
Thanks for the tray idea! Cause organized I am not.šŸ˜¬....found the "don't suck" thread after posting...lol.
Got an opinion on digital or regular tourqe wrenches?

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #5  
I see posts of torque wrenches etc, are we talking about a tool box on the tractor itself for out in the field or in a shop tool box?

I see posts of torque wrenches etc, are we talking about a tool box on the tractor itself for out in the field or in a shop tool box?
I was thinking more along the lines of, what tools/ brands/ peoples favorite's....should I have to make maintenance life easier on me hands. Not necessarily kept in a "toolbox". I guess the two main things would be the tourqe wrench/socket set (metric I assume), and grease gun. Any specialty tools I should think of? Be nice to make up a dedicated tractor maintenance kit.šŸšœšŸ˜Ž

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #7  
I was thinking more along the lines of, what tools/ brands/ peoples favorite's....should I have to make maintenance life easier on me hands. Not necessarily kept in a "toolbox". I guess the two main things would be the tourqe wrench/socket set (metric I assume), and grease gun. Any specialty tools I should think of? Be nice to make up a dedicated tractor maintenance kit.šŸšœšŸ˜Ž
I bought a Battery-powered (Ryobi) Impact wrench along with a bunch of 6 Point sockets. Impact sockets are more gooder but you don't need them as much as you might think. I also have a battery powered inflator (I have a 60 gallon IR in the garage).

I keep a breaker bar handy, I bought a tool chest (get the one with bearings NOT sliders) and loaded it up with a special buy from (I think) Lowe's.

Torque wrench(es) you need but not as much as you think. HF is good enough unless you're putting new/reman heads on an engine or something like that.

I'm doing the Ryobi route because they're handy and the quality isn't bad. They're not Milwaukee but they're also nowhere near as expensive. I've got a bunch of Ryobi stuff. The batteries can get to you so look for specials. Milwaukee kicks butt but they're spendy for the average non-professional

Look for Specials at the Big Box Stores then supplement with what you need one piece at a time. Also, if you're a Veteran, they give a discount. Lowe's does and so does Homely Depot up to $50. Better than a sharp stick in the eye.

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #8  
There been many threads on this topic over the years with great advice...try Search.

/ Maintenance toolbox...? #9  
A large socket maybe 22-27mm to fit both front and back wheels for checking torque - And on the tractor - a very small pipe to use to turn the adjustment on the 3 pt lifting arm. Find an old Directv dish , cut the brace pipes off, they are perfect size.

I appreciate all the input. Got a good start here.
If nothings loose, leaking or hanging off it after yesterday then, I'm pretty happy so far. Thanks again.