Mahindra 60" belly mower

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower #1  

LittleBill21

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 26XL, White
does anyone have one of these, do you have the manual? looking for service and oil type.

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower
really no one has one?

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower #3  
i have one but have to find it tomorrow. what do you mean oil type? i only used mine 3x - due to all the bucket work i do.
cuts nice. but i have many areas that it is too big to use. but nice to have some kind of extra unit.

i have one but have to find it tomorrow. what do you mean oil type? i only used mine 3x - due to all the bucket work i do.
cuts nice. but i have many areas that it is too big to use. but nice to have some kind of extra unit.
there is a gear box, i assume there is oil/grease in it? if you have the manual it would be great

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower #5  
i will look in my office tomorrow. just going to sleep - 4 am comes too quick. there are a few grease fittings for sure. i never messed with any oil that is why i asked. will get back to youtomorrow.

i will look in my office tomorrow. just going to sleep - 4 am comes too quick. there are a few grease fittings for sure. i never messed with any oil that is why i asked. will get back to youtomorrow.
appreciate it ty, no rush

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower #7  
   / Mahindra 60" belly mower #8  
I have a 60 midmount on a smaller max made by Amerquip. I had to remove the gearbox to change the oil. Not very difficult. Took standard gear oil, either 80 or 90 wt. I’ll check when I head out to the barn

I have a 60 midmount on a smaller max made by Amerquip. I had to remove the gearbox to change the oil. Not very difficult. Took standard gear oil, either 80 or 90 wt. I’ll check when I head out to the barn
Thank You. disappointing to hear the gear box has to come off.

/ Mahindra 60" belly mower #10  
thanks for the question did not even know about that gear box and oil.

i have a MAHMX-60

under gear box section says 6 oz of oil no more no less.

reg temp mobilube 80w-90

above 200 degrees F mobilube synthetic SHC 75w-90

hope this helps. damn - this is a pain in the ass now to flip the mower over to work on it or sideways as such. i am an old one man band. knew there was a downside to ll of this.

:)))