Backhoe Mahindra 4025 Backhoe Attachment

/ Mahindra 4025 Backhoe Attachment #1  

reb79

Tractor
2013 Mahindra 4025
I have a 2013 Mahindra 4025 2WD tractor. Been looking at purchasing a 3-point backhoe attachment. I spoke to the local dealer today (where I bought this tractor new)......he says they have a new Ansung backhoe attachment that may or may not work on my tractor. He didn't know. He says he ordered the backhoe for someone with a different model Mahindra and it wouldn't work because of the "Draft Control" on his tractor.

Mmm....maybe they couldn't figure it out? Not sure...but I believe there has to be a way to hook up a 3-point backhoe attachment on a tractor with "Draft Control" with no problems. From what I've seen...keeping the Draft Control lever all the down out of the picture may be ok. Anyone with suggestions, experience with this?

/ Mahindra 4025 Backhoe Attachment #2  
4 point or subframe is the only way to go .I had a 3 of years ago and it was dangerous for me and the tractor. The lift arms are not designed to have the stress and weight that a backhoe puts on the tractor

/ Mahindra 4025 Backhoe Attachment
Thank you. Was actually feeling this way about the whole thing myself. I just need something around the place to periodically do some dirt work, dig a hole, remove a stump, etc.. Thinking more now on looking for a good, used backhoe. Even looked at a couple of those small, mini excavators, made in china. Just don't don't think there is enough weight there. Actually found one (mini excavator), had a 23 HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine....new. The little promo video made it look good. Guy sitting on a concrete drive.....actuating the hoe in all directions. Looked ok til I seen a video of one trying to move dirt......looked like it didn't take much resistance at all to shove the little excavator backwards. Experience tells me to just be patient, get what I need & can afford. Thanks again.