Lucknow snowblower

/ Lucknow snowblower
It's not a pulley, it's an external segmented sheave. I'd remove it and size the bore and press in a new bearing or call Helm and procure a new one.
Correct ....I typed pulley but its a external segmented sheave . Every time I google that I don't see what I see on my snowblower. Going to be a sprocket soon .

/ Lucknow snowblower #12  
You have a 60H roller chain that needs a 60H single row sprocket.
So why are they made like this?
They are being cheap, they do not want to buy 60H single row sprockets with roller bearings for the shaft bore.
If you can loosen the roller chain and remove it call the closest KAMAN Industrial Office to obtain the correct
sprocket and bearing for it.

Last edited:
   / Lucknow snowblower
I contacted Helm about the sprocket type I needed They said they get a great deal on what they sell but I could use a normal sprocket.
Helm in Ont couldn't give me a price as I needed to buy from the dealer 800 miles away. $49 at Princess auto.

/ Lucknow snowblower #14  
I contacted Helm about the sprocket type I needed They said they get a great deal on what they sell but I could use a normal sprocket.
Helm in Ont couldn't give me a price as I needed to buy from the dealer 800 miles away. $49 at Princess auto.

As much as I like my Luck Now blower, it is always a pain to get parts here in the states. Fortunately all I have needed over the years was a new cutting edge and the components to upgrade the manual chute to full hydraulic.

/ Lucknow snowblower #15  
I'm pretty sure it depends on if you get a good luck now or a bad luck now. :)

/ Lucknow snowblower #16  
I'm pretty sure it depends on if you get a good luck now or a bad luck now. :)

I know you're comment is humorous, and along that vein... If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all !
Untill I saw this thread and the cheap sprocket, I haven't seen any quality issues being discussed about LuckNow blowers. Mine is built like a tank.