LS MT357 Link petal

/ LS MT357 Link petal #11  
If you haven’t already you might want to try lubing the links

/ LS MT357 Link petal #12  
Why would the cruise magnet have anything to do with linked pedal? Don’t they operate independently?

/ LS MT357 Link petal
I don't have any idea , I just adjusted the cruise control mags and link petal started working for awhile then stopped still trouble shooting it no loose wires everything runs smoothly. Doesn't sound like anyone has run into this problem yet ..

lube like spraying them down with wd40 they move nice and freely

/ LS MT357 Link petal #14  
On my tractor there is a physical linkage from the pedal to the throttle… now that may be different on the LS due to mine having mechanical injection and such. My pedal is always linked, always.

/ LS MT357 Link petal
I need to get her washed and into the shop to take a closer look I guess guess

/ LS MT357 Link petal #16  
I don't know if it's the same issue, but the return spring (or tension spring) on my hydrostat pedals had broken. Basically you had to "center" the pedals manually to get them to a neutral location. Used a cheap tractor supply spring until my dealer ordered a new factory spring (under warranty). LS MT352H

/ LS MT357 Link petal #17  
My linked pedal kicks off when the brakes are pushed. Check that your brake pedal isn't hanging up and the brake lights are staying on.

Also the hydro pedals have to be in "neutral" or not pushed down for it turn on.

I haven't had any problems with mine, just a couple of ideas to check.

/ LS MT357 Link petal #18  
My linked pedal kicks off when the brakes are pushed. Check that your brake pedal isn't hanging up and the brake lights are staying on.

Also the hydro pedals have to be in "neutral" or not pushed down for it turn on.

I haven't had any problems with mine, just a couple of ideas to check.

Linked pedal, or cruise control? That's how my cruise works, not my linked pedal. Could be a different design though

/ LS MT357 Link petal #19  
Both on mine. Kind of annoying actually. Most the time I'll just throttle up to 1500-2000 rpm and do what I need to do, especially loader work. Helps keep the DPF burned out too.

/ LS MT357 Link petal
Finally got a shop manual going to look through it and see how its all coupled up, I have cleaned and adjusted the CC mag, it worked for a bit then quit again. Checked the breaks made sure they weren't hanging up, petals are in the neutral position, springs taunt and snap them back nicely. Have it back at the shop now but I work away for 2 week on , then deer hunting so it will be awhile before I can mess with it. I just use the hand throttle most the time but for box blading ,snow blowing, plowing ,land plane the link pedal sure is nice.