LS MT357 Link petal

/ LS MT357 Link petal #1  

Ak49er

Tractor
LS MT3 57HP
Howdy , I have a 2022 LS MT357 and my link petal stopped working. Has this happened to anyone ? Thanks

/ LS MT357 Link petal #3  
What is a “link petal “ ?

It syncs the throttle to the hydrostatic pedals, increasing and decreasing it as they're pressed and let off on.

A bit like an automatic transmission on an automobile.

Or as I write I'm realizing you're ripping on the use of the word 'petal' over 'pedal;' I don't care, I'm still posting this.

/ LS MT357 Link petal #4  
I did notice you misspelled pedal but I wasn’t ripping you on anything I just wasn’t sure what you meant by link pedal. Hopefully you will get it figured out, maybe the linkage just somehow disconnected.

/ LS MT357 Link petal
Been real busy just using hand throttle instead of link pedal

/ LS MT357 Link petal #6  
I did notice you misspelled pedal but I wasn’t ripping you on anything I just wasn’t sure what you meant by link pedal. Hopefully you will get it figured out, maybe the linkage just somehow disconnected.

I'm far too used to people being... well, people. 🤣

/ LS MT357 Link petal #7  
There should be a linkage from the pedal to the throttle linkage.... I'd start there to see if it's disconnected at the pedal or motor. If it's built like my Branson with linked pedal anyhow

/ LS MT357 Link petal #8  
Somethings on these tractors are "fly-by-wire" and some systems are mechanical. Check the physical linkages first, then check for fuses... or vise versa.

/ LS MT357 Link petal #9  
If it’s on the Hydrostatic version, touching the brake pedal releases it. Is the brake on just enough to trigger the sensor?

/ LS MT357 Link petal
I adjusted the cruse control magnet on the foot petals and the the link petal worked for a bit then quit again or works spontaneously. Going to have to get a shop manual and trouble shoot a bit more. Might put tractor back in the shop and give it a wash job then try yo adjust again.