looking for rare metric bolts

/ looking for rare metric bolts #21  
For that kind of money, it might be worth investigating whether it's possible to punch them out to a M16x1.5 or more available thread. A drill, tap and all bolts should be far less than half of the extra fines.

/ looking for rare metric bolts
Yeah that is what I am thinking

/ looking for rare metric bolts #23  
Or drill/tap to 9/16"?

/ looking for rare metric bolts #24  
Need m14 x 1.25 structural bolts. I need 8 at 50 mm and 8 @ 75 mm, does anyone know where I can find them? Search engine is not turning up much except euro wheel lug bolts. This is to replace the bolts that mount the front frame and loader to the engine block on my LS XG3032
As Dodge Man asked in a previous post, have you tried the LS website? They have a parts lookup if you enter the loader model number, assuming it's an LS loader.

/ looking for rare metric bolts #25  
As Dodge Man asked in a previous post, have you tried the LS website? They have a parts lookup if you enter the loader model number, assuming it's an LS loader.

Original bolts will be too short. I guess he could get lucky and find some that will accommodate the plate he added but it won't be the original length.

/ looking for rare metric bolts #26  
Call the president of the USA and ask why the heck we ain’t on the metric system like most of the world is.

/ looking for rare metric bolts #28  
I looked for threaded rod too.

/ looking for rare metric bolts
belmetric may work! For some reason they did not come up in my search.

LS parts may work, half of the factory bolts where I did not plate are longer so I may be able to order 16 of them. Thanks everyone for your input, I will give update when I know more.