Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts?

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #91  
That post, plus the way you started the third sentence in your previous post may have cost you a great deal of business.
And profit is spelled with one f

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #92  
I forgot Yanmar in my list. I would also buy a Yanmar if the dealer support were there in my area. There is no Yanmar dealer for hundreds of miles Here. Maybe the OP has one close.

LS, Kioti, TYM, Kubota, Deere, Yanmar, Mahindra, Massey
Are you more than 100 miles from Platteville, Colorado. Overland Tractor is a Yanmar dealer.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #93  
Some Very good replies here and I appreciate the input! just to clarify on a couple things, this tractor is strictly for hobby. I have a couple of odd jobs that I can use it for as well as use the tax benefit. when comparing price I was comparing the Kubota L2501 to the Bad Boy 30 Series as they seemed to be the closest per size and compacity. when I spec it out on Kubota's web site it comes in right at $34,913 compared to $25k (and if I was going to depend on this machine I 100% would buy a larger brand). the Dealer I plan to buy from (if I buy a Bad Boy) is a very Reputable dealer that I know the owner so I have a lot of faith in having someone in my corner if needed. I do plan on following with some Branson Dealers to see if there is a cross to components (and if they will work on them) as I think that is important, but with the rep of Bad Boy behind the tractor I think they will have zero problem surviving in this market.
Now take 20% off with the NCHA membership of the $35k and you're at $28K for an established tractor brand.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #95  
Are you more than 100 miles from Platteville, Colorado. Overland Tractor is a Yanmar dealer.
90 miles, 1.75 hours. I checked in with them 4 years ago and for what they had it was just too far. Kubota is 30 miles, 30 min.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #96  
Funny how there have been several threads about people looking at and purchasing the Bad Boy tractor but this one gained so much more attention. 😂 I have not heard of any of those having issues yet.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #97  
I'm willing to be educated. What models from what manufacturer has Kubota sold in the US as their own?
Kubota M6 I believe is not made by Kubota. However they make all subcompact, compact, utility and most ag machines.

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #98  
Why would anyone want anything that's
bad???? :ROFLMAO:

willy

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #99  
90 miles, 1.75 hours. I checked in with them 4 years ago and for what they had it was just too far. Kubota is 30 miles, 30 min.
The owner is a real jerk, beware!

/ Looking at Bad Boy Tractors, thoughts? #100  
Kubota M6 I believe is not made by Kubota. However they make all subcompact, compact, utility and most ag machines.
Thinking this through a bit more the M8's are Versatiles. They are the only Kubotas rebadged from another manufacturer that I am aware of.
But again, I'm willing to be educated.