Loader squeaking during curl

/ Loader squeaking during curl #11  
Sqoeak reminds me of my buddy's brother from
high school, he purchased a 1966 chevy and had the
car in the show 5 times trying to find the sqeak no luck.
He said it was coming from the front of his car I looked
it over and asked him if he had a chain so we put the
chain in the trunk and went over to this big oak tree and wrapped the chain around and I had him drive up to the
tree attached the chain to the bumper and said gun it and then take your foot off the gas after a couple of times of this no squeak. Bumper was just bearley
touching the fender
A friend of his had a rattle in the back of his car we
took out the back seat and found a string with a nut
tied to it

willy

/ Loader squeaking during curl #13  
The last few hours of operation I hear a squeak when I curl the loader. Not during dump just curl. Greasing the pivots (as I do every 5-10 hours) didn't help. I got deep into a couple of the grease threads here and started thinking that maybe the stuff I've been using is not up to the task. Yesterday I got some moly grease thinking that might help. This morning I tried greasing it again to use up my regular grease (Lucas red), making sure that grease was coming out the far side of the pin. Still squeaked. But while playing with it I looked at the bucket indicator rod and how it passes through a metal guide on the loader.... hmm, could that be it? A quick dab of grease quieted it right up. At least I'm not going to be running out of grease any time soon.
Every so often the loader leveler would squeak but after spraying some fluid film on a rag and wiping the leveler rod down, it hasn't done it.

Last edited:
   / Loader squeaking during curl #14  
I was wondering if you bent your loader frame. But I like your thinking -- a dry squeaky indicator rod is a much nicer problem to have!

/ Loader squeaking during curl #15  
Fluid film worked on my indicator rod. Nice and quiet now.