Leaky Cat Mini 303.5

/ Leaky Cat Mini 303.5 #1  

jrappl

Tractor
Cat 303.5
I've got a hydraulic leak in the pan below the seat on my Cat Mini - 2000 303.5 Serial AFWxxxxx. I've got it opened as much as I can and have the seat raised for access, I can see hydraulic oil on the pan but cannot find the leak. It does not appear to be from a hose or fitting. It's a pretty big leak but I've looked for it and had others look while working all the different hydraulic systems. After using the machine for 20-30 minutes and parking it it will leak a gallon or more over the next week. It seems wetter at the base of the large tower (motor) where it sits on the pan. There is a smaller hydraulic motor in front that I think is the swing motor. What are the two different hydraulic motors/towers under the seat. Does anyone have a contact for a good mobile equipment mechanic in the Raleigh NC area?

/ Leaky Cat Mini 303.5
Anybody?

/ Leaky Cat Mini 303.5 #3  
If you could post some good pictures of what you’re referring to as towers and motors would help a lot. My first guess would be your swing motor needs to be pulled and new seals installed