Land Scape Rake?

/ Land Scape Rake? #11  
Apologies, a general search for rakes bote here. My mistake.

/ Land Scape Rake? #12  
I have the same issue and bought a big landscape rake. It succeeded in tearing up the lawn, and not moving a single branch or stick.

Bought a pine needle rake and it works much better. Not great, but better. It will work good in the spring, in a dry spell and will also do a fair amount of thatching as well.

/ Land Scape Rake? #13  
Yard Tuff is the one I've been eyeing. Just don't know how sturdily they're built.

/ Land Scape Rake? #14  
The old dump hay rake would work really well for small limbs.
They do not tear up the ground like the landscape rake.
As a kid back in the 60's (about 10-12 years old) I use to ride on the seat of a dump rake in hay fields and would operate the dump feature
with a foot pedal mechanism while my dad drove the tractor.
I used one a few years ago and operated the dump mechanism with a length of rope, as I drove the tractor.
They do amazingly well raking up lengths of hay, straw, limbs and even leaves to some degree.

Around here you can still find them for $100-$200, if they haven't been painted up fancy for lawn ornamates.

Dump Rake.jpg

/ Land Scape Rake? #15  
A combination of a tine bucket and the landscape rake might be your best bet. I got a landscape rake and a tine bucket from Titan Attachments
Titan 72" Tine Bucket Silage Rake Manure 27" Hay Bale Spears Skid steer loader

This early winter, we logged my property. I am looking at several acres of limbs, stumps, rocks, and other debris to clean up this spring. I got the landscape rake, but decided that I would probably use the tine bucket more. I put the rake on and cleaned up my front yard, it works... ok. Only when pulling it. Pushing it? no. Which means that I have to drive over top the pile to drag the rake over it. This is why I sprung for the tine bucket. I havent used it yet, as winter finally came and everything is under about 2ft of snow. But it should work just fine.

I am impressed at how well built it is. I got the 39in tines on a 72in frame. Those tines are stout! I'll probably still bend them, but I am hard on equipment. :D

/ Land Scape Rake?
Thanks! I'm liking the ratchet rake at this point. If nothing else, I can pile everything up at the base of the trees to allow me to mow. The main objective is not to have to change my blades every 3rd mow because I hit a 2" limb under a pile of leaves...

/ Land Scape Rake? #18  
I recently purchased a 2014 LS G3038 with FEL.

Enter your tractor brand and model in your T-B-N PROFILE, replacing "none".

It would be helpful to have an approximate location as well.

/ Land Scape Rake? #19  
I recently purchased a 2014 LS G3038 with FEL. I bought it to maintain my 4 acres, 2/3 of which is open grass, but on a hill and pretty bumpy, and the rest is a combination of pine trees and a few hardwoods. The biggest battle I fight is keeping the leaves and limbs picked up to an extent where I can mow with my zero turn (I plan to bush hog the areas that are farther from the house now though). I was hoping the FEL would suffice, but I find myself using it to drag everything in a pile and then still having to pick them up by hand/shovel/rake into the bucket to haul it off. Would a landscape rake benefit me here? I'm tearing my yard up with the bucket (it doesn't help we've not had more that 3-4 days in a row with no rain since November), but I have to get limbs picked up before I can start mowing in the next month or two. I've looked at grapples as well, but that's an expensive endeavor since I'd need a 3rd function as well. Anyone have experience moving small debris with a landscape rake? It's about an acre and a half on a gentle hill that I'd be using it for. Any other attachments that I'm missing that would benefit me more?

Thanks!

I think it would. I recently bought a Land Shark LS-CMP-LR-72 Landscape Rake, which is 6' long. It's actually made by Everything Attachments, but comes in Orange. It's not cheap but it's built like a tank and well worth it. The most important feature I was looking for was an offest option where the support arm pivots at the 3 point so that the rake can be swung out to the side past the tires. I've attached a few pics. I believe you'd find many other uses for it as well. If you want to avoid tearing up the grass, then consider getting gauge wheels for it.

Attachments

• IMG_5817-001.jpg
    IMG_5817-001.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5820-002.jpg
    IMG_5820-002.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5821-003.jpg
    IMG_5821-003.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Landscape-Rake.jpg
    Landscape-Rake.jpg