Loader Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #11  
I have replaced item #140 and it just snaps when the bucket is tilted all the way backward. I cant see an adjustment anywhere to limit the bucket movement back and forth?

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #12  
I also went thru 4 #140’s, I pulled all that level indicator crap off, did nothing but rattle anyways.

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #13  
I completely removed the level indicator from my B2650. It bent and snapped twice at the bucket end, so have just gotten better at guaging the bucket level by eye.

Question to folks having issues with this: is your bucket SSQA attached, or pinned on with no quick attach frame?
Mine is ssqa, and i think the added ssqa frame is the culprit here.
I think the leveler contraption was designed for non-ssqa atrached, or standard pin attached, buckets, and won't work with the QA frame.

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #14  
I completely removed the level indicator from my B2650. It bent and snapped twice at the bucket end, so have just gotten better at guaging the bucket level by eye.

Question to folks having issues with this: is your bucket SSQA attached, or pinned on with no quick attach frame?
Mine is ssqa, and i think the added ssqa frame is the culprit here.
I think the leveler contraption was designed for non-ssqa atrached, or standard pin attached, buckets, and won't work with the QA frame.

It works fine on my B2650 with SSQA. the tractor has 125 hours and I have had no issues with it. It may be the way the dealer installed it. I was told by my dealer that the new guys do the assembly because they can't spare the highly paid mec's to do ground level work.

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #15  
It works fine on my B2650 with SSQA. the tractor has 125 hours and I have had no issues with it. It may be the way the dealer installed it. I was told by my dealer that the new guys do the assembly because they can't spare the highly paid mec's to do ground level work.
Good to know, thanks! My next question - is there any options in any of the hookup parts at the bucket end that are different for ssqa vs pin attach? And maybe incorrectly got the bucket part? All I know is the mount pin bends because of a rod binding near the bucket at full extention.

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #16  
Good to know, thanks! My next question - is there any options in any of the hookup parts at the bucket end that are different for ssqa vs pin attach? And maybe incorrectly got the bucket part? All I know is the mount pin bends because of a rod binding near the bucket at full extention.

Are all connections free to rotate? if so I don't see how the rod could bend.

I will take a picture of the connection later this morning for you.

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #17  
Hi nbryan

Here are the pictures of my indicator mounts #4.jpg#1.jpg#2.jpg#3.jpg

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #18  
   / Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #19  
Maybe I should start a new thread for this, but I wonder if the indicator rod for L2650 or LX2610 will fit my LA435 loader for my B2601?

I asked Neil Messick if there was a level indicator made for the B series and he said no. I should have asked him or someone in parts there whether one can be retrofitted for B series/B2601.

/ Kubota LA534 loader ... bucket level indicator...Kubota B2650 #20  
Not to slight Neil, he’s a good source for a lot of things, but my b2650 came with a level indicator rod.