Kubota Backhoe Question

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
I never even thought of this until now. Does Kubota use backhoe/Deere pattern? Because I only operate Cat pattern, so I'm probably going to be all screwed up? LOL

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #2  
HaHa me too kubota uses backhoe pattern but you can switch 4 lines and change it.....I did it on my JD770 but not on the l47tlb yet.....

/ Kubota Backhoe Question
Oh you can change it?

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #4  
   / Kubota Backhoe Question #5  
You just switch the hoses at the valve body...

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #6  
Yep, that's what I've done. Just switch the hoses. If you want to go further, print a new label out if you have others use it so they are reminded.

/ Kubota Backhoe Question
They dropped it off last night before I got home. Then went to dealer today to pay for it and my new rims and tires even came in early!!

I'm surprised how well balanced it is, even climbing my steep hills. Didn't feel lite on the front compared to a full size backhoe.

Attachments

• 20201202_153718.jpg
    20201202_153718.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 20201202_145959.jpg
    20201202_145959.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 147
   / Kubota Backhoe Question #8  
You just switch the hoses at the valve body...

Indiscriminately changing hoses without regard to which circuits may not be protected by circuit relief valves may not end well. I would only make such changes having knowledge about each function's circuit protection. One backhoe function can easily overpower another, circuit protections help prevent cylinder and other components from being placed under more pressure than they are designed to handle.

I am not saying don't make pattern changes. I am saying it would be good practice to find out if the manufacturer made provisions for pattern changes when they selected valving.

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #9  
Indiscriminately changing hoses without regard to which circuits may not be protected by circuit relief valves may not end well. I would only make such changes having knowledge about each function's circuit protection. One backhoe function can easily overpower another, circuit protections help prevent cylinder and other components from being placed under more pressure than they are designed to handle.

I am not saying don't make pattern changes. I am saying it would be good practice to find out if the manufacturer made provisions for pattern changes when they selected valving.

I don't think it will be a problem at all. I did it on the JD770 and it was fine. Its just a pattern change .. Its tough finding out stuff from the manufacturer...

/ Kubota Backhoe Question #10  
Circuit reliefs are called out in most parts breakdowns.
Like I said, it is something to consider.
I never figured those little ARPS hoes had enough power to hurt themselves anyhow.
Start disabling circuit protection on an L47 or similar hoe and there's a very good chance something is gonna fold up.