Kioti zero turn mowers

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #31  
Ex-Mark ,Scag and John Deere make good units. I have had them all.Ferris is owned by Briggs and Stratton, who appear to be getting out of the mower business.

Since when was Ferris getting out of the mower business? If anything Ferris has expanded their line and is currently sponsoring a Cup car in racing. Briggs and Stratton sold all their assets.

Last edited:
   / Kioti zero turn mowers #32  
Since when was Ferris getting out of the mower business? If anything Ferris has expanded their line and is currently sponsoring a Cup car in racing. Briggs and Stratton sold all their assets.

B&S stills shows to own them, although it looks likely they are for sale. KPS bought B&S after B&S filed for bankruptcy. It looks like KPS's plan was to restructure B&S and get out of the lawnmower business. They have already closed some B&S plants and warehouses dealing with other product lines destined to be shown the door.

About Briggs & Stratton​

Briggs & Stratton, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, provides innovative products and diverse power solutions to help people get work done. Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of engines for outdoor power equipment, and is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of lithium-ion battery, standby generator, energy storage system, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton®, Vanguard®, Ferris®, Simplicity®, Snapper®, Billy Goat®, Allmand®, SimpliPhi®, Branco® and Victa® brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in more than 100 countries on six continents.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers
Ive been very pleased with my ferris this summer. It cut my mowing time from 8 to less than 2 hours. Im looking forward to using the bagger attachment to suck up all the leaves that are sure to start falling in a week or two