Kioti zero turn mowers

/ Kioti zero turn mowers
I had considered those just for the slope behind my barn. I couldn’t find one anywhere to take a look at. I watched several videos and they seem to be very good on the steep slopes.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #22  
The Ferris suspension is unlike anything I have experienced before, it will make mowing uneven ground very tolerable.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #23  
I’m finding out just how many there are, it’s like buying a snowmobile back in the seventies, there must be twenty names to choose from. Now I’m finding that there are a bunch of makes coming from the same parent Corp, Toro also makes Exmark, simplicities are really just rebadged Ferris mowers, Gravely and Airens are from the same corporation and so on. It’s all very involved. I like how the KiotiZXR SE mowers are spec’d 3200 hydros, better seats, etc. price seems reasonable and I’ve found my local dealer to be a great place to do business with. I just want to see/ demo one before I commit.
Take a vacation and go to Nashville TN. Larry Stovesand Equipment usual keeps A LOT of these in stock. Maybe he can even set up a dealer transfer.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #24  
Best ZTR for hills that I have used is a Scag Turf Tiger. The velocity deck is another added bonus.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #25  
Best ZTR for hills that I have used is a Scag Turf Tiger. The velocity deck is another added bonus.
I have a Cheetah. I don't think it is quite as tough as a Turf Tiger but the suspension and speed are fantastic. The Scag deck is does a lot of things really well.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #26  
I have a Cheetah. I don't think it is quite as tough as a Turf Tiger but the suspension and speed are fantastic. The Scag deck is does a lot of things really well.
Cheetah is a nice machine. Major benefits of a Turf Tiger are the center of gravity on hills with the gas tank low and under the seat.

The velocity decks are absolutely amazing.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #27  
I know many will look down at Cub Cadet ZT's, but it's the only one with steering wheel (going straight over bumps, beer drinking, and holding its line on hills). And if you splurge a little you can get a decent engine (Kawasaki FR's) with serviceable transmission (ZT3100 or ZT2800).

I like them so much I have 2 (54" for open yard and 48" for getting into fenced yard).
I have a 60" Tank, it's a good machine with lots of grease fittings and a thirsty Kawasaki engine but my wife wanted one with a steering wheel (she don't like the oars so she bought one like yours). Loves it and candidly, so do I. Been using hers and leaving mine parked in the barn. What I really like about hers is the cruise control and the fact that you can negotiate a true zero turn turn without tearing up any sod. Very thought out design. She has a Kohler on hers and it's easier on fuel than my Kawasaki pig. Harder to adjust the valves on however. The Kohler she has don't have any valve cover gaskets so I made a couple from gasket sheet.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #28  
I have a Scag Cheetah as well. I mow one acre of lawn around the house and 2-3 acres of fields that are not as smooth. The Cheetah's suspension system helps to soften the ride - especially in the fields and I can't say enough good things about quality of cut from the Velocity deck.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers
I've been really happy with my Ferris. It handles the bank behind the barn reasonably well, I had to switch to some more agressive tires as the turf tires just wouldn't stick if there was any moisture at all. I've gone from almost a full day with the old simplicity to just under three hours with the ferris with improved cut quality. I couldn't be happier, i almost look forward to mowing its such a great piece of equipment.

/ Kioti zero turn mowers #30  
Good morning, my simplicity riding mower (mid 90’s regent with a 38” deck) finally died on me at the end of last years mowing season. I’m seriously looking at buying a high end residential zero turn mower. Presently I’m mowing around 2.5 acres with the simplicity directly around the house and with a 48” brush hog behind my CK 2610 in the back field and it always takes the better part of a day to get it all cut. I love my tractor and I really like my Kioti dealer and I’m looking for feedback on the Kioti zero turn mowers. Has anyone here used one or purchased one? Please let me know what your experience has been And what your likes and dislikes are. Thanks!

I've got a Ferris commercial mower with ZT5400 drives,independent suspension, and an air seat. It is sort of like a comfortable chair that mows. I came from a Toro time saver, a consumer zero turn. My friends all bought Cub zero turns a couple of years ago when they offered zero percent financing. They seem to all be hanging in there.