Kioti CK30

/ Kioti CK30 #1  

shovelrider

Silver Member
Tractor
YM1700 w / fel
I sold my Yanmar and bought this 2008 Kioti ck30 4x4, my question is on the rear stabilizer bars. Can i change them out for the chain type and also where can i find a complete grill guard frame +/- the inserts? I love this tractor and it's something my wife can handle also. Thanx in advance

/ Kioti CK30 #2  
My question is on the Three Point Hitch rear stabilizer bars. Can i change them out for the chain type?

I have been posting on T-B-N since 2011. You are the first OP ever to want to exchange stabilizer bars for chain style stabilizers.

Are your Kioti rear stabilizers the pinned, telescoping style, or something else?

Why do you want to make this conversion? Chain style stabilizers are much slower and cumbersome to adjust. Nor can you push an implement with chain stabilizers. You can push implements with rigid stabilizers to a certain extent. Pushing can be useful in ground contact work, especially with a Box Blade.

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK30
My question is on the Three Point Hitch rear stabilizer bars. Can i change them out for the chain type?

I have been posting on T-B-N since 2011. You are the first OP ever to want to exchange stabilizer bars for chain style stabilizers.

Are your Kioti rear stabilizers the pinned, telescoping style, or something else?

Why do you want to make this conversion? Chain style stabilizers are much slower and cumbersome to adjust. Nor can you push an implement with chain stabilizers. You can push implements with rigid stabilizers to a certain extent. Pushing can be useful in ground contact work, especially with a Box Blade.
I know nothing about them, however i did read some of my owners manual. But not sure how to adjust or set, they are pinned to the axle stubs then to the lift arms. Not sure i know which hole to pin or just let move freely. Just bought used 900 hrs. $10k, thank you and i understand about the chains etc..

Attachments

• 08' Kioti CK30 029.JPG
    08' Kioti CK30 029.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 77
   / Kioti CK30 #4  
There is little difference in function between the state-of-the-art pin adjustable rigid stabilizer on your Kioti now and obsolescent, though cheaper chain stabilizers.

With a Three Point Hitch implement mounted and raised a tad above the ground, you telescope one side, then the other, to prevent the implement from colliding with the tractor rear tires and almost always to center the implement between the rear tires. Pins maintain the adjustment length you select. (Occaisionally the stabilizers may be adjusted to offset an implement slightly,)

I would stay with the pinned, telescoping, rigid stabilizers you have.

T-B-N ARCHIVE: adjusting rigid telecoping stabilizers site:tractorbynet.com

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK30
There is little difference in function between the state-of-the-art pin adjustable rigid stabilizer on your Kioti now and obsolescent, though cheaper chain stabilizers.

With a Three Point Hitch implement mounted, you telescope one side, then the other, to prevent the implement from colliding with the tractor rear tires and almost always to center the implement between the rear tires. (Occaisionally the stabilizers may be adjusted to offset an implement slightly,)

I would stay with what you have.
yes sir, like i said, i don't know much about this model but it's what i needed. Both right now has no pin in the slots, i guess so they can be free moving. Just getting used to it. Thank you Jeff, have a great day.

/ Kioti CK30 #6  
Both right now have no pin in the slots.

Clevis pins in great variety are available at Tractor Supply Company for $1. You want a close but not tight clevis pin fit.

Without pins making the stabilizers rigid, it is a matter of time until an implement gouges one or both of your rear tires.

It is time to update your tractor make and model in your T-B-N PROFILE.

YM1700 w / fel

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK30 #7  
So, I just want to make sure I have this right, your telescopic links are missing the pin to secure them?

Here are a few online sources for parts I've found, just in case I can't get to my dealer. I'm sure they'll have turnbuckle links. That said, consider getting the pin you need for the telescopic ones; once you get it operational you'll be happy you went that route.

And lastly, here is my local dealers website...

Enjoy the Kioti, they're good little tractors.

/ Kioti CK30 #8  
I see the pin on the picture. It's right on the first hole.

This style of stabilizers is very nice and easy to use. You hook up the implement, lift it up a little bit, then use the pins till you get very little side to side play.

If you need side to side play, put the pin on the slot on both sides and it will move side to side.

/ Kioti CK30 #10  
It looks like the pins may be there.
They are just in the holes where they do no good (need to be moved farther forward where they actually function)