Kioti 50C Guy again....

/ Kioti 50C Guy again.... #11  
Do you have time to fix the chains on the right rear tire?, otherwise it will slip out and break.

The rule is; release some air pressure in the tire and tighten the inside connecter loop chain all the
way to the last link and then tighten the outside loop chain to the same tension and then put air back
in the tire to the recommended air pressure

/ Kioti 50C Guy again....
Do you have time to fix the chains on the right rear tire?, otherwise it will slip out and break.

The rule is; release some air pressure in the tire and tighten the inside connecter loop chain all the
way to the last link and then tighten the outside loop chain to the same tension and then put air back
in the tire to the recommended air pressure
I used to be a chain installer on I80, so I can tighten them up, just being lazy. How does one get fluid in the tires? I would assume that would have to be done onsite? The tires would be unbelievably heavy after the water was added.

/ Kioti 50C Guy again.... #13  
You need to have a local farm tire dealer come out and pump the liquid ballast into your rear tires.

If decide to do it make sure they use rimguard as calcium will rot the tire rims out if you have tubeless tires.

Another ballast option is 100% wind shield washer fluid too. The local farm equipment shops know which tire shops
are in the area that can install liquid ballast for you.