Just ordered a new RK 37

/ Just ordered a new RK 37
Indeed, they told me 4-6 weeks on the good side,, maybe longer. Thay have been averaging about 4-6 weeks currently. Fingers crossed!

/ Just ordered a new RK 37 #12  
My BIL just took delivery of an RK37 hydro. I used it to load logs onto a trailer and I was very impressed with the quiet, smooth transmission and the loader lift capacity. I'm a Kubota guy so it takes a lot to thrill me, and the RK37 did so.

/ Just ordered a new RK 37
Good news on the hobby farm front,,,, I just got my RK37!! Wow only waited about 2 weeks. I ordered mine with the Hydrostatic tranny, cab, rear remotes, adjustable 3 point arms, ended up with the R4 tires, FEL, 3rd function, 60" grapple and Backhoe. And yep you guessed it,, got the Red with black trim!! LOL I am still waiting for the 3rd function, backhoe and grapple but had to take delivery so I can feed my horses and do the barn yard cleaning and such.
I was worried it wouldn't fit in my shop with a 94" door opening height, but the specs stated it was 92.5 inches tall,, to the top of ROPS. When I got it, I saw the antenna was sticking up about 1.5 inches even when laid down,, but the antenna must be where they measure from as I did have the 1.5-inch clearance on it!!
I am sooo happy it fit.

Attachments

• RK1.jpg
    RK1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 76
  • RK4.jpg
    RK4.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 73