Just picked up my new RK37

/ Just picked up my new RK37 #1  

Skipper T

Tractor
RK 37HC
Good news on the hobby farm front,,,, I just got my RK37!! Wow only waited about 2 weeks. I ordered mine with the Hydrostatic tranny, cab, rear remotes, adjustable 3 point arms, ended up with the R4 tires, FEL, 3rd function, 60" grapple and Backhoe. And yep you guessed it,, got the Red with black trim!! LOL
I am still waiting for the 3rd function, backhoe and grapple but had to take delivery so I can feed my horses and do the barn yard cleaning and such.
I was worried it wouldn't fit in my shop with a 94" door opening height, but the specs stated it was 92.5 inches tall,, to the top of ROPS. When I got it, I saw the antenna was sticking up about 1.5 inches even when laid down,, but the antenna must be where they measure from as I did have the 1.5-inch clearance on it!!
I am sooo happy it fit.

Attachments

• RK1.jpg
    RK1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 168
  • RK4.jpg
    RK4.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 168
   / Just picked up my new RK37 #2  
She's a beauty! Congratulations! I really like the big glass windows they put on cabs these days. (y)

/ Just picked up my new RK37 #3  
You got to be pleased Skipper..... They are nice machines. I was out moving some rounds bales of horse hay this afternoon and thinking about how much I have enjoyed mine these last 4 years. I have to say the only option it has that could have been left off as far as I'm concerned is the radio. Can't see the display and can't really enjoy listening to it over the noise of the HST. I use a cheap noise cancelling Bluetooth headset paired to my cell phone. Makes all the difference in the world. Enjoy the new toy............Don

/ Just picked up my new RK37
First thing I did was clean a pasture and spread manure,, managed to track a good bit into the cab and flung a wee bit of manure all over the tractor! She is dusty, dirty and the tires are filled with mud. Thought I'd have use the 4x4 in a muddy field, but she walked right through just fine.
This is a huge step up from the subcompact tractor (LS MT 125) feels like a bigger tractor than it is.
We picked up 2 round bales and she didn't even flinch.
I just picked up a 6' scraper blade and it works great.

/ Just picked up my new RK37 #6  
Beautiful tractor. Was sitting on one month back at RK and that is the one I am looking at too. Congrats.

/ Just picked up my new RK37 #7  
Sharp looking machine! Congrats!

/ Just picked up my new RK37
Thanks for the encouraging comments fellas.
I now have a whooping 14.5 hours on the machine. Man, I feel like a professional! NOT!!
So far, I am really impressed with the machine, been out in -7 temps and stayed nice and toasty in the cab.
I let her warmup in the shop for a solid 15 minutes and she just goes about her business like it's just another day.
While my experience is limited, I do like and am impressed with this machine.

/ Just picked up my new RK37 #9  
Wow, you didnt have to wait too long to get your new ride. I have had mine for several years, without too much drama. I have only around 70 hrs on mine.