Just ordered a new RK 37

/ Just ordered a new RK 37 #1  

Skipper T

Tractor
RK 37HC
Ok, I pulled the trigger and ordered an RK 37. Rural King store rep said they are getting them anywhere from 4-6 weeks.
I got the RK37HC with a FEL, backhoe and 60" grapple and 3rd function.
My question, upon delivery what in your experiences should I look at? Is there anything that stands out as something to keep an eye out for?
This is my 2nd tractor; I had an LS MT125 for two years and just sold it to get this new one.
Any thoughts and or insights would be much appreciated.

/ Just ordered a new RK 37 #2  
As with any new tractor - "trust but verify". Check all oil levels - check all nuts/bolts for tightness - check tire pressures. Read the Owners Manual. ENJOY.

/ Just ordered a new RK 37
Yes indeed, thought I would do all that just prior to turning the key for the first time at the dealership. I downloaded the owner's manual, I hope the printed version is more detailed,, but not holding my breather.

/ Just ordered a new RK 37 #4  
Congrats Skipper. If you have been following the RK forum on this site for anytime you'll notice the most frequent complaint by us owners is the issue of the bucket being un-level. Actually it's the FEL that's not level in comparison with the tractor frame. I think there was only one person that mentioned having the issue that wasn't from the southern region where the tractors were assembled in Florida so I think it's an assembly issue. I would imagine yours is being assembled at the northern facility which is in Ohio if I remember correctly. I would cycle your FEL through a couple cycles then lower it to just above the parking lot pavement. See if one side is closer to the ground that the other. Hopefully yours will be correct but if not then the dealer will be able to make note of it.

Couple other little things that come to mind that you'll probably question later that has been mentioned on this forum is that even though there is a glow plug and parking brake indicator light on the dash they only illuminate during the self test when the ignition is initially turned on. Seems that some items are used between tractor models but are not functional on each.

Other than the non-level FEL I've been extremely happy with mine. Oh yeah, the printed manual sucks too............Don

I had seen the info on the FEL level issue and had that on my LS MT125 and it was just a small adjustment on the fel frame to make it right. if it is off, I will have them correct before I accept.
I did read that about the lights for the glow plug,, one would think they would fix that as it is cold half the year in half the country! As to the parking brake, my old tractor would illuminate but I never really looked at it as I would look at the parking brake lever and do whatever.
I was looking at the manual and the revision date is still showing 2019,, I think.

/ Just ordered a new RK 37 #6  
As with any new tractor - "trust but verify". Check all oil levels - check all nuts/bolts for tightness - check tire pressures. Read the Owners Manual. ENJOY.
And hydraulic hoses, especially the 3rd function hoses/solenoid. Check again after 5 hrs, then check again about 15 hrs (unless you found something loose then check that every 5).

/ Just ordered a new RK 37 #7  
Looks like a nice tractor. Congrats! Welcome to the Yanmar motor club!

/ Just ordered a new RK 37 #8  
Congratulations, I hope it serves you well!

I will check the hoses and hydraulic fittings as suggested, Thank you.
I will upload a picture or two when it arrives and give a rundown of that process here in the Midwest.
Have to admit to being a wee bit excited!

/ Just ordered a new RK 37 #10  
I can understand you being excited. I was too and my wait back in the summer of 2018 was only 3 or 4 days. They sold the last cab model on the lot the day before I went to buy but they had some ready for distribution at the assembly point in Williston, FL about 125 miles from the local store.