Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw
#1,091  
The guy who does custom sawing down the road from me uses an electric Echo around the mill. It's a lot quicker and more convenient than using a gas saw. I've been thinking about one to carry in the truck for moving trees out of the road. Rather than bouncing around in the back getting rained and snowed on, I can have it under the seat.
We have corded and battery saws here too. Right tools for jobs is all that matters IMHO.

The battery ones make it so convenient. Have those in small trim saw and pole saw. Wife uses them too and dont have to ask me to follow her around to do trim work she wants done. So big win for me. ;)

/ Just another junk chainsaw #1,092  
We have corded and battery saws here too. Right tools for jobs is all that matters IMHO.

The battery ones make it so convenient. Have those in small trim saw and pole saw. Wife uses them too and dont have to ask me to follow her around to do trim work she wants done. So big win for me. ;)
I just bought a cordless circular saw. One cut and I was sold. Most of my work is away from power, until now it's been more convenient to use a hand saw, rather than getting the tractor out to bring the generator up in my back field to use it; then reverse the process when I'm done.

/ Just another junk chainsaw #1,093  
I just bought a cordless circular saw. One cut and I was sold. Most of my work is away from power, until now it's been more convenient to use a hand saw, rather than getting the tractor out to bring the generator up in my back field to use it; then reverse the process when I'm done.
I got one of those too, for similar reasons. I have to say i was pleasantly surprised.

#1,094  
Time to send these down the road after checking over.

Dont see why these Efco 152 5200 dont sell better.
Way better saw built wise for homeowner grade then stihl and husky. Plastic cased still like theirs. But uses a mag crank area to bolt pro style cylinder to.

Mag clutch cover with double dawgs.

Guessing no dealer support and ads.

1986 husky 266 psi checked.

cc5220x.jpg
cc5220p.jpg
cc5220xxxx.jpg
cc5220xx.jpg
cc5220xxx.jpg
cc5220af.jpg
h266psi86.jpg

/ Just another junk chainsaw #1,095  
Yep, agree 100%. Love my EFCO (Branded as a Cub Cadet) saw. Very powerful and has started easily for the last 7 years or so now (bought it on clearance for $225 a steal).

#1,096  
Show what I am talking about. This is the crank mag deal and the cylinders used on 152. This is from a 5018 I redid.

e52.jpg
e52x.jpg

#1,098  
Prob slow net connections like I have, living out in middle of no where land. Small price to pay for not having to live around folks.

Copy of XPhat 006.jpg

/ Just another junk chainsaw #1,100  
Mine is really slow, can go get a cup of coffee and come back and it is still loading, come on dishy