3-Point Hitch John Deere tlb 110

/ John Deere tlb 110 #42  
It likely has a backup alarm, (possibly disconnected), it can somewhat easily be converted into a horn. I believe I made a thread on it, Ill have to see.
I remember the post, unfortunately I had already purchase the horn kit .
I just can't figure out where to plug in the wiring harness

/ John Deere tlb 110 #43  
I have a John deere 110 TLB for sale. 3 buckets. Skid plate. 4:1 bucket. 3 point arms/set up complete.
2005 with less than 1200 hours. Kept in barn.
I can send photos. Located near Harrisburg PA.

You should really put the word out on TBN.

/ John Deere tlb 110 #44  
I did see that video of the 3 point install. That guy makes other videos on the 110tlb and he cracks me up. I was actually looking for the paper install instructions that came in the (now obsolete) 3 point hitch kit.

Ok...checked out the tractor this morning and this unit did not come with a horn. It has a back alarm, but no front horn. I don't even see a possible location (knockout) for the button. After more thought, a horn might have some need. Operating in a construction zone with lots of workers around could be a safety concern. Moving a pallet of materials with the bucket in the air could impair line of sight. The list could go on and on. Horn is an improvement!

/ John Deere tlb 110 #45  
I can't find the instructions that came with my 3 point hitch kit.
The only thing I can think of is I sold an extra kit a few years ago, maybe I gave him the instructions that I had.
If I do find it, I will post a copy

/ John Deere tlb 110 #46  
Here are a few pic of the horn button and horn location

15148388779411038478981.jpg

15148389842951429279119.jpg

/ John Deere tlb 110 #47  
Well thanks for checking on the 3 point install instructions. Maybe if I start a new thread about this, perhaps someone will see and respond.

Your issue with the power plug connection for the horn should not be to hard to overcome. I have two possible electrical schematics from the 110 tech manual. One schematic breaks at serial number 311032 and down. The other breaks at 311033 and up. Looks like different connector clips for the different serial number breaks. Also these schematics show other plug-in connectors that are within the same electrical loom. That being said, the horn connector splices in with the loom and draws power as all other connectors do off the same loom regardless of the different style connectors. The different style connectors will be do to the serial number break. I am new to the site so not yet up and running on scan and post, but will work on it if it will help.

/ John Deere tlb 110 #48  
If the connector at the tractor loom is the same as the one in the horn kit loom...then I would say (by the electrical schematic) that the tractor loom connector is a power and ground source (most likely for the horn). Check for power with a test light and if there's power...plug in your horn connector!

/ John Deere tlb 110 #49  
Also, power is being sent to the horn connector (and other items) through fuse "F8" which should be the top horizontal fuse in the box. You can test the tractor connector for power and then pull the F8 fuse and retest as there should not be power.

/ John Deere tlb 110 #50  
Also, power is being sent to the horn connector (and other items) through fuse "F8" which should be the top horizontal fuse in the box. You can test the tractor connector for power and then pull the F8 fuse and retest as there should not be power.

That sounds like something I can try.
I'll just wait until we get a break in the weather.
This cold snap is kicking my butt
Today's hi was 10 .
I'll let you know how it works out.
Thanks6