3-Point Hitch John Deere tlb 110

/ John Deere tlb 110 #51  
If the connector at the tractor loom is the same as the one in the horn kit loom...then I would say (by the electrical schematic) that the tractor loom connector is a power and ground source (most likely for the horn). Check for power with a test light and if there's power...plug in your horn connector!

I checked the connector with a test light, it has power & ground.
I pulled some fuses and found the one that cuts the power to that connector, it was # 2 it has a 20amp fuse.

20180102_163546.jpg

It's for hydraulic opotion power, what ever that is

20180102_163455.jpg

The wire connector

/ John Deere tlb 110 #52  
The electrical schematic indicates "F8" (upper left fuse panel) as the horn connector, however "F2" is listed as an accessory fuse 20 amp. At this point, don't know why JD would use the accessory fuse for horn power, unless certain looms were used for tractors with dedicated horns. All others would have looms for "add on's." Another note is F8 is shown as "Headlight 20 amp" fuse. Very misleading. Your connector shown in the pic matches the early break connector.

/ John Deere tlb 110 #53  
When the weather warms up this spring I'll remove the floor in the tractor and see if that will expose more connectors that will work also that will allow me to easily rout the new wiring harness.
Any other suggestions would be appreciate it.

/ John Deere tlb 110 #54  
Hey Doc
Finley had a chance to wire in the strobe harness i went to turn on all works but i lost my emergency flasher is that the way its suppose to work. the only thing i did different is the strobe light is a store bought strobe not the john Deere strobe
thanks
Richie G

/ John Deere tlb 110 #55  
Hey Doc
Finley had a chance to wire in the strobe harness i went to turn on all works but i lost my emergency flasher is that the way its suppose to work. the only thing i did different is the strobe light is a store bought strobe not the john Deere strobe
thanks
Richie G

I don't think the brand of strobe light should make a difference.
Here is what I have.

Switch position
#1 Off
#2. 4 ways plus strobe light
#3 4 ways and front head lights and tail lights and strobe light
#4. front head lights and tail lights plus rear work lights. (no strobe light, no 4 ways)
20180124_093322.jpg

/ John Deere tlb 110 #56  
Hi Doc that is the same setup i have the only thing is i don"t have my 4 ways in position # 2 is your strobe part of the warning beacon kit from john Deere if so than my beacon may not be compatible with the john Deere relay
thanks Doc

/ John Deere tlb 110 #57  
Hi Doc that is the same setup i have the only thing is i don"t have my 4 ways in position # 2 is your strobe part of the warning beacon kit from john Deere if so than my beacon may not be compatible with the john Deere relay
thanks Doc

I bought the complete JD strobe light kit from a dealer close out ( NOS)

/ John Deere tlb 110
Were was that guy 7 months ago I paid 1,500.00 for mine