Price Check John deere 790 package deal

/ John deere 790 package deal
And that's perfect for 5 acres . . . :thumbsup:

I just looked at the 790. Unfortunately the pictures lied. The dude was pretty trashed. Lots of broke and welded back on parts. Search continues!

/ John deere 790 package deal #13  
I had the same tractor, a 770 bought new. GREAT high quality tractor but the transmission was a sad thing. Not enough speeds, especially in reverse. I bought it over the 855 as I wanted a tractor with real tractor wheels. If the 770 was available with hydro, I'm sue I would still have it. That would have been the perfect machine in that size.

/ John deere 790 package deal #14  
I just looked at the 790. Unfortunately the pictures lied. The dude was pretty trashed. Lots of broke and welded back on parts. Search continues!

D@mn, well search on . . .

I had the same tractor, a 770 bought new. GREAT high quality tractor but the transmission was a sad thing. Not enough speeds, especially in reverse. I bought it over the 855 as I wanted a tractor with real tractor wheels. If the 770 was available with hydro, I'm sue I would still have it. That would have been the perfect machine in that size.

Okay with that said... What's a good tractor like what you mention here that won't break the bank man? I'm open to about anything really. Even an older ford 4x4 at this point. Hydro would sure be sweet though

/ John deere 790 package deal #16  
where are you located?

for 10k you should be able to find something. I just picked up an older Allis gear tractor for 6300.

there is a nice NH 1010 on CL near denver for about 10k with belly mower, loader, hydro

where are you located?

for 10k you should be able to find something. I just picked up an older Allis gear tractor for 6300.

there is a nice NH 1010 on CL near denver for about 10k with belly mower, loader, hydro

I'm in Tulsa ok sir. Yes something will definitely come along. Just gotta be patient

/ John deere 790 package deal #19  
Personally, I would never buy an older tractor with a FEL or a pickup with a snow plow. I would try and source a FEL before buying the tractor and make sure the hydraulics will work for it. To most, it would make the tractor considerably less desireable, so lower the price considerably.

Personally, I would never buy an older tractor with a FEL or a pickup with a snow plow. I would try and source a FEL before buying the tractor and make sure the hydraulics will work for it. To most, it would make the tractor considerably less desireable, so lower the price considerably.

I've kinda thought about going this route. I just don't know enough about loaders to know what the heck im looking at haha. I agree you can get a better deal on a 4x4 without fel. Are they hard to install? Could I do myself?