Loader JD 670 with loader

/ JD 670 with loader #1  

Reg312

Tractor
JD 322 - AC 712 && 912 - Snapper ZTR
I have JD 670 with factory 60 loader. Under the left foot there are 4 quick couplers that obviously control UP/Down and tilt. One of those quick Couplers is leaking like a sieve. I'm thinking I need to relieve the pressure on the lines before I remove and replace that coupler. Where / how do I do that?? Or do I just loosen the coupler and let the pressure release slowly and then remove & Replace. Any help would be great.

/ JD 670 with loader #2  
Just turn the tractor off, then move the controls in all directions to relieve the pressure. You will get a little fluid out of the line but not much...and everything is self-bleeding so after the repair just start the tractor and cylce the control's to push the air out.

/ JD 670 with loader
I thank you sir.

/ JD 670 with loader #4  
I just replaced o-rings on those connectors on my 855 with 70a loader. local hydraulic shop sold me the 4 o-rings for 1$. Deere wanted 35$ per female couplers and unless they are very worn, it is not worth changing them in my opinion.

/ JD 670 with loader #5  
All four QC for my 245 loader leak a little when the loader is off. Since I bought the loader used, I bought four new QC from Deere. They also leak with the loader off. Now I keep a drip pan under them when its parked. I just have to remember to move it before I use the tractor. Don't ask how many times I have backed the front tire thru the pan :eek: