Snow Attachments JD 54 snow plow bracket

/ JD 54 snow plow bracket #1  

TractorHound2

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 4100
Hey all! Just preparing for the snow season and came across an unexpected deal on a front snow blade set up. Was planning on just using the front loader and rear blower, but couldn稚 pass it up. The catch though, the bracket for the blade is missing. I was wondering if there痴 anyone out there with a schematic/blue print of the dimensions for that bracket so I can fabricate one. Or if anyone has one available to sell, that could work too. I have access to steel, both a milling machine and lathe, so fabricating one wouldn稚 be to difficult. So if possible, an actual print or a pic of the bracket with measurements, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

/ JD 54 snow plow bracket #2  
Are you looking for the triangular bracket with hydro cylinders that stays attached to the plow?
Or, a quick hitch bracket that stays attached to the tractor?

/ JD 54 snow plow bracket
Morning amvcane! Thanks for replying! I failed to mention that I own a jd 4100, and have the compact tractor style quick hitch. What I知 in need of, is the bracket that痴 on the backside of the snow plow that connects the plow to the quick hitch. I have all the parts, tractor mounting bracket and hydro quick hitch, just need the 澱ridge that connects the plow to the quick hitch. If I can figure out how to post a pic for clarification, I will...

/ JD 54 snow plow bracket #4  
Yes, understand now. I don’t have any measurements. Here are some pics from an auction site.

E1382D17-B279-4696-855A-0F421908C7DA.jpeg3A5C05B8-1B6A-43B1-BD82-24EF4E4ED394.jpeg

Yesssss!! Thank you! That痴 the elusive bracket I知 looking for!! Now if anyone has some measurements or a blue print of that bracket, that would be a tremendous help! If not, I値l have to do it the old fashion way...

If anyone has this hitch, I just need a few measurements...

/ JD 54 snow plow bracket #7  
I have that set up. I took some pictures I can send if someone can direct me to the directions for posting pictures. Basic bracket is 4.5 x 16 3/8 across bottom, 7 x 10.5 on the two sides, and open on top. The blade side is even and the tractor side has flanges on the vertical edges bent in about 15 degrees so it slides in easily.

Hey Sno! Thanks for the info! Someone had sent the following to me regarding how to post pics, however, I can稚 seem to do it if I知 using my phone. So a computer may be needed in order to do it this way...
To post a pic, go to the "Go Advanced" button, and there you will see "Manage Attachments". Go there and you will see how you can "Add" (browse for your pic) and then "Upload". Pretty straight forward if pic is on your computer.
Hope this helps! Pics would be beneficial! Do the side brackets butt up to the backside of the plow, or is there some clearance? Also, how tall is the vertical piece across the bottom that attaches to the springs? Thanks!

Oh, what痴 the thickness? 3/16? 1/4? 5/16? Thanks