It won't move

/ It won't move #1  

RMP37

Tractor
Kubota L4600HST
Hello all,

I have read a lot of different formulas on my problem but no one seems to find the problem. I purchased my Kubota brand new has never sat outside, no heavy pulling, treated like a baby. Today we was grading a drive way about done and all a sudden i went to go forward and nothing, backwards nothing. Bucket will go up and down grading box works correctly, RPMs sound good, clutch sound as it engages when you push on it with RPMS up. Its as i am in N and not Medium Low or High... called the dealer and talked to a mechanic and said to check the HST filter under the driver side step for metal shavings. I did so and it looks perfect. I am stumped, all linkages were checked. tried shifting in all gears , fwd everything. Nothing.... same outcome. HST filter was put back on started, took the filter off again it refilled same verdict, all looks good. Tractor is a 2014 L4600HST and has 400 hrs on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ It won't move #2  
Not familiar with the model... Parking brake on/stuck?

/ It won't move #4  
I'm no HST expert - still learning about them.....but I am an experienced mechanic. I think you should go back and take another look at the linkages, cables, and electrical connectors. Look particularly at the cable controls that run between the HST foot pedal to the transmission.
The problem you are describing does NOT sound like a hydraulic or transmission problem. Problems in those areas tend to happen over a period of time and are often accompanied by horrible and distinctive noises.
What you are describing is different. A sudden failure without any warning is usually some sort of linkage or connection failure. On my HST+, some of the transmission "linkages" are stranded control cables that pull a lever or drum in one direction while a coiled spring provides the restoring force. The action is similar to what you see with bicycle or motorcycle control cables.
good luck,
rScotty

/ It won't move #5  
Some Kubota models have vacuum line right had side under foot rest,check to see if hose crack damage or object shouldn't be there for starters.

/ It won't move #6  
I have a JD4100 HST that did the same thing. The problem was a pin had fallen out of the linkage connecting the pedals with the trans. Do not know about Kubotas, but as has been mentioned check the linkage.

/ It won't move #7  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum RMP. We are glad that you joined.

Where in Indiana are you located?

/ It won't move #8  
Do you have the IntelliPanel?

/ It won't move
Terre haute area . Thank you i have been reading a lot of good stuff on here

/ It won't move
I'm not sure of what you mean by intellipanel but nothing on the dash is throwing any lights. We checked all the linkages and all seem to be working up until it goes inside where it's not visible. Thanks for all the input I am not ruling anything out just yet.