It only took a decade...

/ It only took a decade... #1  

kozal01

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510
....but I finally bought a compact tractor. Man I wish I hadn't waited so long either, already have 10 hours on it an I havent had it a week yet. So many projects to get done now. Im on a small wooded lot and this machine is a bit overkill but long term plan is to have a piece of property for hunting and recreation so Ill need this. That's my justification anyways! :giggle: Anyways, its a brand new Kioti CX2510 with the loader and so far I love it, very capable machine for its size.

k1.jpg
k2.jpg
k3.jpg

/ It only took a decade... #3  
....but I finally bought a compact tractor. Man I wish I hadn't waited so long either, already have 10 hours on it an I havent had it a week yet. So many projects to get done now. Im on a small wooded lot and this machine is a bit overkill but long term plan is to have a piece of property for hunting and recreation so Ill need this. That's my justification anyways! :giggle: Anyways, its a brand new Kioti CX2510 with the loader and so far I love it, very capable machine for its size.

View attachment 803223View attachment 803224View attachment 803225

/ It only took a decade... #6  
I owned a new Kioti for two days but that is another story. They have some nice features, for sure.
I've had 5 Kubotas. 14hp, 17hp, 24hp(almost brand new), 27hp "BRAND NEW, and now a 32hp NEW. I've modified the hyd's on the last two. And no, I don't know how I would have gotten by without them. I mow (60" belly mower) and plow snow with a 6.5' swivel scraper. GOOD LUCK

/ It only took a decade... #7  
Good looking machine with a nicely sized bucket. Now you can start buying rear attachments.

/ It only took a decade... #8  
Nice looking machine! Even as just a mobile wheel barrow a front end loader is worth it, and will save you tons of labor.

/ It only took a decade... #9  
Congrats on your new machine - looks great - Welcome to TBN - also might want to update your state/location when you get around to it.

/ It only took a decade...
And welcome to TBN! 🙃
Thank you!
I owned a new Kioti for two days but that is another story. They have some nice features, for sure.
I've had 5 Kubotas. 14hp, 17hp, 24hp(almost brand new), 27hp "BRAND NEW, and now a 32hp NEW. I've modified the hyd's on the last two. And no, I don't know how I would have gotten by without them. I mow (60" belly mower) and plow snow with a 6.5' swivel scraper. GOOD LUCK
I wont start a brand debate, I know how we all feel about that Im sure but I looked at a ton of tractors and brands over the years. Kubota and JD were on the top of my list for sure but when it came down to it dealer support and location plus value was why I went Kioti. For my uses it should last me forever....fingers crossed. lol
Good looking machine with a nicely sized bucket. Now you can start buying rear attachments.
Thank you! I have already a 3 pt back blade, hitch and a picked up the quick attached pallet forks for the front.
Nice looking machine! Even as just a mobile wheel barrow a front end loader is worth it, and will save you tons of labor.
Thanks! Thats probably what Ill use it for the most. I have a bad shoulder so shovel work is very difficult for me right now, this will help immensely.
Congrats on your new machine - looks great - Welcome to TBN - also might want to update your state/location when you get around to it.
Thank you! Its updated.