It’s here!

/ It’s here! #71  
I should have a trailer soon...should already have it. My trailer is not for the tractor, though. As it is if I loaded the tires or had a cutter or tiller attached, I would exceed my truck ability. Short answer is yes, I have ratchet straps and chains.

/ It’s here! #72  
That deep red is really nice; I didn't notice the contrast until seeing them side by side.

/ It’s here!
Hoping to get the hydraulic restrictors placed in the top link lines this weekend… maybe even get the QH on

/ It’s here!
Are we to expect pictures and maybe a brief description of the installation?
Yessir. I’ll need to grab a few copper crush washers to complete the job. Maybe I can get the daughter to take a before and after video as well of the movement/speed

/ It’s here!
Well I got the hydraulic restrictors installed!!! Amazing performance now. No more jerky action and choppy extension.

I installed a couple 1/2" BSP restrictors with .03125 orifices, new Dowty sealing washers and 1/2" BSP couplers. Such a clean install!

Also got the quick hitch on today!
IMG_20230330_175055497_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230330_164221929_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
   / It’s here!
I can’t post the video here, bummer. It is so smooth and controlled even with the remote lever full deflection

/ It’s here! #80  
BE- UTE-I-FUL!!! I am not sure how I missed this but you are going to LOVE that Branson/TYM, whatever! I have a much less capable machine and it has done everything I have asked of it.