It’s here!

/ It’s here!
Ok, sorry for being a newbie (I'm shopping for my first tractor). What is this top link? Doesn't the tractor come with it?
This is hydraulic, so I can adjust it on the fly from the seat. For tilling and box blading

/ It’s here!
Finally had some dry weather, so I'm going to put the tractor and tiller to the test this week. Hopefully a bit tomorrow.
Also, I can finally see what color the tractor is! I have pronounced color blindness, and was recently gifted some Enchroma glasses. Wow, it is a beautiful unit.

/ It’s here!
Congratulations.

Now you can have 'fun' making up wheeled pallets to move those implements around on that lovely concrete floor.
That is the plan! Hoping to get a box blade soon, and perhaps a flail mower by next summer

/ It’s here! #96  
Finally got to use 540E while tilling this week. So awesome! All the tiller RPM, a lot less noise and a little less fuel.
She took it just fine, right? It's quite a difference in noise and fuel consumption.

/ It’s here!
She took it just fine, right? It's quite a difference in noise and fuel consumption.
Yes, and the TYM tractors didnt have this option. I can see using it with a flail mower too. Again, while breaking ground it wasn’t really possible. But now, it’s easy to run along in 540E and sip diesel

/ It’s here! #98  
Ok, what am I missing? 540E is just lower rpm in B range, correct? There is no switch is there?

/ It’s here! #99  
Ok, what am I missing? 540E is just lower rpm in B range, correct? There is no switch is there?
540E is just another gear for the PTO. Not related to the range gears.

The common PTO gear that all tractors have is 540, which usually requires about 2500 engine RPMs to achieve 540 RPM at the PTO.

540E requires about 1800 engine RPM to achieve the same 540 RPM at the PTO. It will deliver a little bit less power, but if you're willing to go a little bit slower (not even needed most of the times), it will save quite a bit a of fuel, wear and tear on everything and a lot less noise.

Alternatively, can be also used with 2500 engine RPM, which will put the PTO are 750 RPM. Not many implements use 750 RPM, so this is kinda irrelevant.

Another great benefit, is that you now have a PTO selector lever with 3 positions: 540 - Neutral - 540E. This allows you to put the PTO in Neutral, so it will free spin which is great when hooking implements. Otherwise, the PTO brake won't let you spin the shaft.

/ It’s here! #100  
Well said. I think the only drawback is that with emissions, running at lower RPM just leads to more frequent regen.