Issue with installing dual rear remote on XG3135

/ Issue with installing dual rear remote on XG3135 #11  
$475 for the kit. $300 for dealer to install it. Be sure to get detent kit if using it with something that needs it, like a backhoe.

Kit for XG3025 is 20122157
Kit for XG3032 XG3037 XG3135 XG3140 is 20139104

You can verify those numbers on the parts site. Only difference between those two kits is the supply line running from the PB on the loader valve.
What dealer? I keep finding the kits are 900-1000 without install. Not that I'm close to any dealer.
Right now the backhoe stays on to many little jobs and it's a great counter weight for round bales. but in a year or 3 I might be done all the fencing and digging and move on to other things...
Funny how things change when you get ready to retire and convert from one business to another.

/ Issue with installing dual rear remote on XG3135 #12  
Does that flexible line run to the rear valve under the seat?
no, the flex hose runs to my 3rd function valve.

My rear remotes are all hard pipe (4), a little hard to see here, one shot of where they terminate under the seat, and another where you can kind of follow them start to finish.

RR1_1.jpg RR2_2.jpg

/ Issue with installing dual rear remote on XG3135 #13  
Does that flexible line run to the rear valve under the seat?
Following it out, kinda lol

That flex line runs to one side of my 3rd function valve, and the other side does run back to the rear valve under the seat, so taking the 3rd function out of circuit, I'd imagine the answer would be yes.

you can just make out the other end of the flex line fitting just below and left of the blue handle.

/ Issue with installing dual rear remote on XG3135 #14  
Here is a good video of a LS dual remote install from a few yrs ago.