Issue already

/ Issue already
I have a new MT342H. Exact same two codes. Same issue, but no heavy smoke. It’s been back to the dealer at 19 hours. They spoke to LS and determined it is a bad wiring harness. I have a new one coming from Korea. Until then, they say it is ok to use it. I might have that error occasionally and have to turn it off to reset.

let me know what you find out. They did not find an issue with the sensors, though they found the same code description.

Interesting. The dealer came to my house and put a new crank sensor in. I’ll be getting back from out of town tomorrow. Should be able to test it out on Sunday. I’m thinking the smoke was from it being brand new maybe?
How often do these codes pop up? Every time you use the tractor? The 2 times these codes popped up on mine I tried shutting it down and restarting. Soon as it restarted each time the codes were still present. They only went away after sitting for a few hours.

/ Issue already #12  
Well thankfully it’s brandnew and under warranty, sounds like you have an excellent dealer that’s very willing to take care of your problems.

/ Issue already #13  
It does not always clear on restart. Sometimes it takes several, however not very long amounts of time. It has a random occurrence too, sometimes I see it more than once in an hour, then I’ll get several hours before it comes up again.

/ Issue already #14  
I am going to bet the dealer is Sumerix. Outstanding service. Two days ago he delivered a new land grader for me to try out...If I like it, I buy it...if not I can return it at no cost. Bought my LS from him and just ordered a ZT from him.

/ Issue already
I am going to bet the dealer is Sumerix. Outstanding service. Two days ago he delivered a new land grader for me to try out...If I like it, I buy it...if not I can return it at no cost. Bought my LS from him and just ordered a ZT from him.

Yes sir. Its summerix. While searching for a new tractor I heard great things about the service there. I could of bought my tractor for about $600 less at Ebels but service matters more than saving a few bucks to me.

/ Issue already #16  
Let us know if you had success using it today (if you were able). I am still waiting on a part from LS and hope the new harness (under the dash) is the end of it.

I made it about 4 hours on the meter before seeing F02 636 again. Two key cycles and it went away. I noticed the RPM will drop when I press the brakes, but sits at 1300 when it is off. Crazy.

/ Issue already
Let us know if you had success using it today (if you were able). I am still waiting on a part from LS and hope the new harness (under the dash) is the end of it.

I made it about 4 hours on the meter before seeing F02 636 again. Two key cycles and it went away. I noticed the RPM will drop when I press the brakes, but sits at 1300 when it is off. Crazy.

Well.......it’s half way fixed. The one code is totally gone now. The other code still pops up at times. Saw it about 5-6 times in 2 hours of operation grading my driveway. It pops up for a short time then just goes away. Only stays on for about 10-30 seconds. Twice it caused it to go into limp mode but just for the very short time then the code went away. This is a pic of the code that still shows up. I’ll call the dealer again in the morning. At least it’s not stopping me from using it now.
IMG_1173.JPG

/ Issue already
Next update. The dealer came to my house today and changed the software. There is another tractor he sold (was a MT3-42) that had the same code. A lot of LS tractors have this same engine just with different tuning. It had the newest updated software in it. They redid the software to the next oldest version and that solved the issue. He is hopeful this will solve my issue. If not then next time he is going to pick the tractor up and take it back to the dealer for a more in depth look. He is trying to avoid me not having my tractor gone if possible. It could be just a single pin in one of the connectors either broke or just not sending the correct signal for some reason. That would be his next step. After that it would be Possible it will need a new wiring harness but he didn’t think so at this point. I didn’t get a chance to try it out today but hopefully tomorrow. They did drive it around today for a bit with no code popping up. Again I will say the dealer,Sumerix, has been great to work with. I have bought a lot of new atv’s and a couple had issues from the start. Never has a dealer seem to make it a priority to fix/figure out my issue after spending my money with them. It’s refreshing to find a dealer with great service!

/ Issue already

My Rpm did that same thing when limp mode kicked in. 1300 and then when brakes are pressed it lowers. Let off brake and back up to 1300.

/ Issue already #20  
Sounds like you’re going down the same road. My dealer spent 10+ hours tech time on it, with much of that working with LS to troubleshoot. They had to ship the part from the factory, so I’m still waiting. LS is not worried that I’ll damage the tractor, so the dealer released it back to me until the part shows up.

I also had intermittent F31 with the orange warning light, rather than red. I have had 2 F02 636 codes in the last 4 hours of use, but they cleared with 2 key cycles.