Is it time to reorganize?

Should we combine some forums?

• Yes, too many sections

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • No, sections are good

Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters
   / Is it time to reorganize? #11  
I’d be fine with fewer sub forums. I just hit “today’s posts”, read the thread titles that seem interesting, and pay little attention to which forum it’s in.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #12  
My daily routine is...
1.) Log In
2.) Check "My Home" for updates to threads I'm subscribed to.
3.) Browse "Today's Posts".
So in the end, any changes to the sections probably wouldn't affect me that much anyway.

Mine is
Check New Posts
So put me in the No column, but thanks for asking.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #13  
I too normally just go to today's post and read everything of interest and comment if I have something to add. I do however like all the separate forums when I have a specific item to research so my answer would be NO, leave it as is.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #14  
I too normally just go to today's post and read everything of interest and comment if I have something to add. I do however like all the separate forums when I have a specific item to research so my answer would be NO, leave it as is.

Same routine for me... I do glance at the forum title for those posts that I'm interested in.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #15  
:2cents:
If it saves work for the Mod's etc. I'm all for it (I tend to keep them busy enough...)

No sake in changing just for the sake of change...IMO...

If anything...what is needed is an 'Off Topic' forum...
A lot of what get posted in "rural living" is on topic or close...but not much of the "related" forum is actually related to any of the other forum topics etc...

/ :2cents:

/ Is it time to reorganize? #18  
Add a forum for tractor logging and firewood production.

Bruce

/ Is it time to reorganize? #20  
No.

Same as above, I hit 'new posts' so have no idea where stuff is posted.

Yep same here. Could care less about the "divisions". Totally irrelevant. If we just had one division that would be fine with Me.

I assume consolidation helps the administrator in some way, so fine by me.