• No, sections are good

Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters
   / Is it time to reorganize? #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Simple yes or no poll. Should we combine forums or keep things split up into all of the different topics? Specifically I'm talking about combining some of the low-volume forums into broader sections and making tags mandatory on new threads to help organize within the more broad sections.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #2  
Combining smaller forums may help eliminate clutter buy you may wish to establish sub forums under these inclusive headers.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #3  
My daily routine is...
1.) Log In
2.) Check "My Home" for updates to threads I'm subscribed to.
3.) Browse "Today's Posts".
So in the end, any changes to the sections probably wouldn't affect me that much anyway.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #4  
I'd say no it's good the way it is.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #5  
I'm pretty new here but the only thing I ever use is the Today's Post link. I never know what section the post is in unless I specifically look. So guess it does not matter to me as long as the Today's Post link doesn't go away.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #6  
My daily routine is...
1.) Log In
2.) Check "My Home" for updates to threads I'm subscribed to.
3.) Browse "Today's Posts".
So in the end, any changes to the sections probably wouldn't affect me that much anyway.

Mine is the same except mine would read 3.). Browse "New posts"

/ Is it time to reorganize? #7  
I'm pretty new here but the only thing I ever use is the Today's Post link. I never know what section the post is in unless I specifically look. So guess it does not matter to me as long as the Today's Post link doesn't go away.

Here too.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #8  
No.

Same as above, I hit 'new posts' so have no idea where stuff is posted.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #9  
as a new user, im just now getting used to this environment! Dont change it on me now! haha