Inverted Snow Blower

/ Inverted Snow Blower #81  
Yeah. Love this idea. I considered using old conveyer belt strips, as I could get 6" conveyer belt for cheap.

How exactly you you keep it connected??
I cut it to fit tight in place and use plastic zip ties/ cable ties to hold it to one of the support bars. I also tie to the lifting hooks as well.

/ Inverted Snow Blower #82  
I cut it to fit tight in place and use plastic zip ties/ cable ties to hold it to one of the support bars. I also tie to the lifting hooks as well.
Hey Jrob 730 , Do you have any experience with WIFO and their Up Shot Inverted blowers?
I am chomping at the bit to put a WBPT-84 to work when it arrives. Only a few vids of them

/ Inverted Snow Blower #83  
Hey Jrob 730 , Do you have any experience with WIFO and their Up Shot Inverted blowers?
I am chomping at the bit to put a WBPT-84 to work when it arrives. Only a few vids of them
Good looking blower

/ Inverted Snow Blower #84  
Good looking blower
Yes, I am Hoping so.

For an 84 inch width
They have a pretty large impeller at 27" X 10" plus a tall 20" auger. Hoping it works well.

/ Inverted Snow Blower #85  
Unfortunately I have not. The other two inverted blowers I owned before the Normand were V style types. They were a snow way( I think) and a Fransgard. They both worked good but the Normand out performs them in manny ways.

The Fransgard only had a 24” fan and my Normand has a 28” fan. That alone makes a big difference. The Fransgard was 84” wide and the Normand is 92”. I personally thing the auger takes a lot of air out of the freshly fallen snow so the machine can process it quicker.

Sorry I can’t be more help! I will say a quick search on CL or FB marketplace pulls up quite a few. On another note: years ago(5-8) you would never see these for sale in the US. The other day I went on and there were plenty to pick from in new to gently used to used quite a bit. It’s a sign they are catching on for sure here in the USA.

Good luck with your new unit and let us know how it works for you? I absolutely love mine!

/ Inverted Snow Blower #86  
Just for giggles, don’t let anyone tell you these won’t fit in a pickup!
I went to Canada and got this one with 4 hours on it in 2018.
64A7F7B6-6EF2-4C3D-B075-69678DF0E7BB.jpeg
D801C618-E943-413E-BD5C-360766C9CD18.jpeg
5DFC8C37-9E97-4EAC-BC97-9BDB64EBF35A.jpeg

/ Inverted Snow Blower #88  
That Blower almost makes the truck look small!
The dealer there did not think it would fit either! I have a friend with a John Deere like mine and he got a beat up Pronovost 92” inverted blower. He gave it a total restoration and new paint( John Deere colors) , I measured his to make sure it would fit before going up north 4 hours to get mine.

That’s the only reason I knew it would fit!

/ Inverted Snow Blower #89  
image.jpg

I hear ya on the window protection with an inverted blower and a dirt driveway. I’m rather sure the curved glass don’t come cheap from JD Parts. 😂
I bought the slow vehicle frame for the slot and added 1/8” Lexan scribed around the fenders and a aluminum angle stiffener and nothing hits the glass anymore.

/ Inverted Snow Blower #90  
I have no cab on my 3039r. Looks like I may need body armor. I do like the Lexan shield though.