Injector pump

/ Injector pump #1  

Jjkirwan

Tractor
SHIBAURA
Hi all new guy
I have a shibaura SD1800 tractor and the injector pump is knackered, so can anyone tell me where i can get a replacement pump ,
Or does anyone have a second hand one for sale in working order?, or tell me where i can get a reconditioned one
Also anyone know for certain what other models have the same injector pump
Realy appreciate any help anyone can give me
😂😂

/ Injector pump #3  
I just rebuilt 1 last week.. with new everything.. for 310.00.. Southern Global must dip theirs in gold.?? lol
Using the term "knackered".. I take it your location is across the pond.??

/ Injector pump #4  
I just saw your "hello" post.. Ireland.. to bad, I coulda helped u out..

/ Injector pump #5  
I`ve got a `one man band` guy here in Boston England who does pumps and injectors. But I`m sure you must have one local, they are about but sometimes take a bit of finding.

/ Injector pump
Thanks AllDodge for your help but the pump on the link is not a match☹

/ Injector pump
Thepumpguysc
Your spot on, quite a big pond :boat::Ireland
The pump I've got has been checked out by a pump guy at this end and he said beyond servicing
Was left idle while full of gunk and water so needs replacing.would be happy with working second hand one or re built one
If anyone can help
I have a contact in New York that can make payment and receive delivery if you can help
Or if you want to come over with it you are welcome :airplane: and we will have a few ::drink:

/ Injector pump
Ireland is small so was able to look here by climbing a tall tree
And from what I can see I am the only one over here with a sd1800 :hissyfit:
I have a contact in New York who can make payment and receive postage if anyone can find a shibaura sd1800 injector pump
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / Injector pump #9  
I was going by ALLDODGE's picture when I said that about my rebuild..
I'm not sure what yours looks like.?? Any way for u to snap a pic or get any #'s off the pump.??
Theres no such thing as NOT REBUILDABLE.. it may not be "cost effective"..
How about shipping your pump over, once we figure out what it is{Zexel} & then we can use your NY contact..
IF its what I think it is.. look at the base of the pump, left or right of the inlet bolt.. there should be a set of 5 #'s..
U might have to get the paint off first..

/ Injector pump #10  
I figured out what it is.. its a Diesel Kiki INLINE 2 cylinder..
They ARE re-buildable.. unless the main pump housing is broken..

The pump# is>>KIKI>104302-6071
I just looked up the main pumping parts & they ARE available..
If you would like the part #'s of the parts, send me a prvt msg or contact me direct
by putting > at a o l dot c o m after my screen name, in your home mail server.
naturally u would put it all together.. THIS forum wont allow web address' to be printed out..