Infested with UTVs?

/ Infested with UTVs? #121  
What were they protesting? And where are the trailers/trucks parked? :)

/ Infested with UTVs? #122  
On going thing in the north eastern cities ride on the roads in large packs. No trailers/trucks required.

/ Infested with UTVs? #123  
On going thing in the north eastern cities ride on the roads in large packs. No trailers/trucks required.
Most of those machines don't hold enough gas to ride from the outer edges of a city to city hall. :)

/ Infested with UTVs? #125  
Just shows how the world is full of idiots, very few helmets being worn, several riding wheelies down a narrow city street in front of the police station it appears, then at least one riding over in the on coming lane.
They don't worry about laws. This is becoming the latest problem in big cities. They run in packs and don't give two shakes... destroying what they feel like. Chances are that if they lose one machine they just go steal another.

/ Infested with UTVs? #126  
They don't worry about laws. This is becoming the latest problem in big cities. They run in packs and don't give two shakes... destroying what they feel like. Chances are that if they lose one machine they just go steal another.
I'm all for ATV riding on public streets being legal IN SMALL TOWNS when done carefully just to fill up or grab some food or used for ag purposes same as a tractor could be used, tractors however don't go over 25mph, well most don't anyway. I do not see the need to allow them riding wheelies and speeding. They should be fined/jailed and ATV impounded.

/ Infested with UTVs? #127  
I'm all for ATV riding on public streets being legal IN SMALL TOWNS when done carefully just to fill up or grab some food or used for ag purposes same as a tractor could be used, tractors however don't go over 25mph, well most don't anyway. I do not see the need to allow them riding wheelies and speeding. They should be fined/jailed and ATV impounded.
We're talking about 2 different things now. The link above refers to packs of 100 or more kids on ATVs and dirt bikes who are riding rampant in some cities. They don't care about laws, the likelihood of getting stopped are slim.

/ Infested with UTVs? #128  
ATV's are not legal in our little town. Having siad that, if your not doing stupid, they don't seem to care. To the slash dump we go. (many times)
bossatwork2.jpg

/ Infested with UTVs? #129  
Theres to many for law enforcement to do anything meaningful all they are is a ignorant,arrogant,motley crew of vagabonds they will continue to do it til someone gets seriously hurt or killed or law enforcement has had enough. Really giving a bad name to law abiding motorsports enthusiasts. Geez I sound old lol.

/ Infested with UTVs? #130  
Theres to many for law enforcement to do anything meaningful all they are is a ignorant,arrogant,motley crew of vagabonds they will continue to do it til someone gets seriously hurt or killed or law enforcement has had enough. Really giving a bad name to law abiding motorsports enthusiasts. Geez I sound old lol.
Exactly. They are just like a pack of Hell's Angels, or Italian Mob. It would take more than one or two officers to do anything.

Yet if you try to defend your property, they will drag you off to the crowbar hotel.