Infested with UTVs?

/ Infested with UTVs? #131  
ATV's are not legal in our little town. Having siad that, if your not doing stupid, they don't seem to care. To the slash dump we go. (many times) View attachment 796070
Same here. If your not being a dick LEO'S generally don't bother you. I've passed by county boys parked on my way to gas station and no issue. I just drive normal.

/ Infested with UTVs? #133  
Theres to many for law enforcement to do anything meaningful all they are is a ignorant,arrogant,motley crew of vagabonds they will continue to do it til someone gets seriously hurt or killed or law enforcement has had enough. Really giving a bad name to law abiding motorsports enthusiasts. Geez I sound old lol.
Some agencies CANNOT do anything about the dirt bikes and ATVs running on streets because policy forbids chasing these vehicles.

Exactly. They are just like a pack of Hell's Angels, or Italian Mob. It would take more than one or two officers to do anything.

Yet if you try to defend your property, they will drag you off to the crowbar hotel.
Once upon a time, we were driving through some city, I think we were in TN for some reason, and saw a single patrol car turn on the blue lights on an outlaw motorcycle club ride. Pretty sure it was the Pagans or maybe the Outlaws. They were driving two by two on the interstate with a van behind them. 20-40 motorcycles and the van. The officer pulled up behind the van and hit the lights. The OMC was NOT speeding, they were just riding along, and the officer lit them up. They all pulled off the highway on an exit ramp. I ASSUME the officer had more units on the road at the end of the exit ramp.....