I got an early Christmas present

/ I got an early Christmas present #1  

mx842

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301, PowerKing 2414, John Deere 316, Gravely ZT HD 52
Who here has ever dealt with a insurance co? I think I need help.

Attachments

• IMG_1728.JPG
    IMG_1728.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1777.JPG
    IMG_1777.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 230
   / I got an early Christmas present #2  
****! I hope your tractor wasn't in there.

/ I got an early Christmas present #3  
I have, ice storm not fire. As long as you have coverage and good insurance company you should be fine. The hardest part is remembering everything that was in there. They'll have an aduster come out.

/ I got an early Christmas present #4  
What a disaster! I'm sorry for the loss of you shop. I hope nobody was hurt and the insurance company works with you on this.

I opened the thread hoping to see some nice present like a tool or piece of equipment.

/ I got an early Christmas present #5  
Damn ... have you figured out the cause? Might make a difference in the claim.

/ I got an early Christmas present
****! I hope your tractor wasn't in there.
My Wheel Horse, old Gravely and 4 wheeler was but the tractor was in another shed.

Damn ... have you figured out the cause? Might make a difference in the claim.
Fire Marshall said there was no way to determine just too much damage. All the could figure is that it must have started somewhere in the rear of the building.

/ I got an early Christmas present #8  
Well that sucks now going into winter....(n)

I have, ice storm not fire. As long as you have coverage and good insurance company you should be fine. The hardest part is remembering everything that was in there. They'll have an aduster come out.
Yeah I've been waiting for 4 days for them to come out. There is no way I could remember all the stuff that was in there all I can do is shift through the remains to find the pieces. I have found some stuff but I'm afraid to go in too deep before the adjuster does come out. All I can say is there was 60 years of collecting tools, parts and old wall hanging stuff. My machine shop, machines, tooling and everything in there was destroyed. The bad part is that all reciepts I had went up in smoke along with the rest of the stuff.

Well that sucks now going into winter....(n)
Yeah me and my dogs are going to miss that building when it gets cold and wet.