I don't want to drill my Loader mount bracket.... does it actually matter?

/ I don't want to drill my Loader mount bracket.... does it actually matter? #11  
Could you make a bracket to attach it to the area where there are two bolts already?

View attachment 830982
That's what I was wondering. There is already a bracket with two bolts holding what looks like a piece of angle iron. I'd clap about a piece of larger angle iron on top of what you show in the photo and then work with that.
I wouldn't add any extra stress to those loader ears.
rScotty

/ I don't want to drill my Loader mount bracket.... does it actually matter?
That's what I was wondering. There is already a bracket with two bolts holding what looks like a piece of angle iron. I'd clap about a piece of larger angle iron on top of what you show in the photo and then work with that.
I wouldn't add any extra stress to those loader ears.
rScotty
its unusable, That part stays with the tractor with the loader disconnected.

/ I don't want to drill my Loader mount bracket.... does it actually matter? #13  
You are overthinking it. Just drill and tap it.

On my kubota, I actually did my diverter on the inside of the loader arm itself, so its a little more protected. And put me closer to where I needed to run plumbing so I didnt have hoses sticking outside the loader frame, which could be in harms way in the woods

/ I don't want to drill my Loader mount bracket.... does it actually matter? #14  
I bought a diverter valve kit for my mahindra, it requires drilling a mount bracket into the loader support bracket, this bothers me, even though there are holes already in it. Am I worried about nothing, really would like someone who deals with stresses to tell me I am worried about nothing.

what else am I going to do? I have the ability to make a non penetrating mount via 3d printing and cad design, it will take me several hours of design, and some filament, but, I don't like to have 3d printers solve everything if there is literally no reason. and there are several negatives...

Can you guys calm my nerves, I don't plan to ever take it off, I bought a grapple, and need it terribly. photo's attached,

Ignore the missing bolt, it was taken out for the design of the non penetrating.

@kennyd this is the artillian diverter, which i think your familiar with.
I installed a diverter valve on my MF 1755m and used this mounting bracket. Worked great for me & no holes to drill. DV50 & DV90 Hydraulic Diverter Valve Dual Clamp Mounting Bracket - Summit Hydraulics

You are overthinking it. Just drill and tap it.

On my kubota, I actually did my diverter on the inside of the loader arm itself, so its a little more protected. And put me closer to where I needed to run plumbing so I didnt have hoses sticking outside the loader frame, which could be in harms way in the woods
I'm an engineer, its my job to overthink everything, I also have this thread running in parallel on a structural engineering forum, and they seem to agree its a non issue. do you have a photo of your install?

/ I don't want to drill my Loader mount bracket.... does it actually matter? #17  
I'm an engineer, its my job to overthink everything, I also have this thread running in parallel on a structural engineering forum, and they seem to agree its a non issue. do you have a photo of your install?
Link to my diverter install is in my signature with alot of pics. (not sure if you can see a signature line on mobile, but I know you can on desktop)

Link to my diverter install is in my signature with alot of pics. (not sure if you can see a signature line on mobile, but I know you can on desktop)
you have a photo of the bolts on the outside of the arm?

/ I don't want to drill my Loader mount bracket.... does it actually matter? #19  
I have a similar dilemma, as I want to fabricate a chainsaw mount to affix on my loader support frame. Was planning to drill a couple 1/4-20 holes and tap, as I really cant imagine the support frame is at a critical safety factor in this region.

/ I don't want to drill my Loader mount bracket.... does it actually matter? #20  
you have a photo of the bolts on the outside of the arm?
If you are talking about the bolts that mount the diverter to the arm, they dont go to the outside of the arm. I drilled and tapped just one side of the tubular arm