/ Hydrostatic stall #11  
Make sure the hydrostatic pedals are centered. Every once in a while mine when I stall mine the pedals don't come all the way back to center and there must be a safety that prevents it from starting with a pedal depressed.

/ Hydrostatic stall #12  
Make sure the hydrostatic pedals are centered. Every once in a while mine when I stall mine the pedals don't come all the way back to center and there must be a safety that prevents it from starting with a pedal depressed.
On Kubotas at least there is indeed a switch connected to the hst treadle mechanism. When the treadle is centred the switch is positioned so the tractor will turn over. It is a push button type switch, at least on mine.
On my mx5100 it is on the left side down underneath. To find it follow the hst treadle linkage. It may be out of adjustment in which case it should start by holding the key engaged and fooling with the treadle gently back and forth.
However the switch may be broken in which it won't start. This happened to me while piling brush. Shut off for lunch and it would not start. Found the switch had broken from brush.