Hydraulics

/ Hydraulics #1  

K man

Platinum Member
Tractor
2014 Kioti CK 30 HST with cab. 2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS UTV
Hi all I have a Kioti CK30 HST with front mount snowblower. I usually take the blower off to install the Loader but this year decided to leave blower on.
Should I disconnect the hydraulics hoses for the Summer or leave them and release the pressure.
Thanks for any advise.

ioti ck 30 HST

/ Hydraulics #2  
I'd leave them on; keeps them nice and clean inside. Should be able to release any pressure by just wiggling the joystick around. Even if there is pressure, it's not going to cause any problems.

/ Hydraulics
I'd leave them on; keeps them nice and clean inside. Should be able to release any pressure by just wiggling the joystick around. Even if there is pressure, it's not going to cause any problems.
Thank you sir, that is what I thought but just wanted to be on the safe side.

/ Hydraulics #4  
Leaving the blower on is no different than leaving the loader on. Actually keeping the lines connected to the tractor will reduce any pressure build up from sun warming the cylinders.

/ Hydraulics
The tractor and blower will stay in the garage for the Summer. Now should be concerned with the loader as it will stay out in open air all Summer with hydraulics hoses hanging off of it.

/ Hydraulics #6  
Plastic bags over the connectors and zip tie them sealed. Be sure they are stored with the "bags upward" so rain water does not fill the bags.

/ Hydraulics #7  
Plastic bags over the connectors and zip tie them sealed. Be sure they are stored with the "bags upward" so rain water does not fill the bags.
Or buy those plastic caps for hydraulic lines.

/ Hydraulics
I have the plastic caps that came with the loader. I will leave them on. Thanks all

/ Hydraulics #9  
Paint fade from the sun (UV light) and UV damage to the hoses, over the long term is the only minus to outside storage.
The hydraulics are designed for a lot more pressure than warm up from the sun will cause.

/ Hydraulics
I am thinking of laying a piece of plywood over the hydraulic area where the hang down so the sun will not beat up on them and will have the plywood sitting on 2x4 across the loader arms for air circulation then I think it will be alright