hummingbirds

/ hummingbirds #52  
Did the bird get the message?

I saw my last bird 10 days ago. The Dark Eyed Junco's are here now.

/ hummingbirds #53  
Did the bird get the message? I saw my last bird 10 days ago. The Dark Eyed Junco's are here now.
Never see the junco until the first snow. Then they magically appear.

/ hummingbirds #54  
Did the bird get the message?

I saw my last bird 10 days ago. The Dark Eyed Junco's are here now.

I don't think so, though one did have a tiny sticker, "Acapulco or Bust" - being as we are so close to CA, maybe the sign should be in Spanish?

/ hummingbirds #55  
I don't think so, though one did have a tiny sticker, "Acapulco or Bust" - being as we are so close to CA, maybe the sign should be in Spanish?

Lol. Maybe he's taking up desert life. Cutting down on travel time.

/ hummingbirds #57  
Too all the people up North that took the time to fatting those little Rascals up.. We thank you;; here on the Texas gulf coast.:laughing:. Lou

supper tme.jpg

Last edited:
   / hummingbirds #58  
Lou66,

I'm telling on you. Here's one with the wife before he reached your BBQ.

/ hummingbirds #60  
lol.. Bumperm,, those are jalapeño peppers wrapped in bacon with cheese and real chicken in the middle..:licking: Lou

Yeah, right! Next you'll be trying to tell me jalapeños have wings and skinny a&& little beaks . . . you ol' meany. :c)

BTW, before having the wife do that, I did it first. Put the feeder on a stool right next to me in the evening when they were desperate for their before bedtime meal. Did that just once. Next day took the feeder in and held a red dish. Took about 10 minutes of sitting still.

She was just thrilled when the first one came and perched on her hand.