How to level front end loader arms

/ How to level front end loader arms #1  

TxFig

Tractor
John Deere 3032e
The arms on my John Deere (model 3032) front end loader (model D) are not level; the left side is slightly higher than the right side. This makes it hard to use the front end load to level, as well as using the fork lift attachment effectively.

Is there a youtube video out there that shows how to adjust the left/right level of the arms?

And yes, the tires are properly inflated...

/ How to level front end loader arms
Just talks about how he made mistakes - not how to fix the problem.

/ How to level front end loader arms #4  
I had the same problem on my 430 loader. You just need to do some heavy digging on the side that's higher and tweak the loader frame back to where it's level again. That is all it took to get mine back to where I was happy with the level.

/ How to level front end loader arms #5  
There's a long thread, probably in the Rural King forum, about a rash of buckets that didn't sit flat. IIRC, the solution was loosening the bolts holding the loader to the frame, seating the loader bucket flat on the ground, and retightening the bolts.

Edit: Loader - Unlevel bucket

Last edited:
   / How to level front end loader arms #6  
That begs the question. Are the FEL arms tweaked or has the FEL been attached to the tractor incorrectly.

/ How to level front end loader arms #7  
That begs the question. Are the FEL arms tweaked or has the FEL been attached to the tractor incorrectly.
I perused the RK thread linked above, but didn't actually read the entire 3 pages. Yet that is what the discussion was about.

/ How to level front end loader arms #8  
I had the same problem on my 430 loader. You just need to do some heavy digging on the side that's higher and tweak the loader frame back to where it's level again. That is all it took to get mine back to where I was happy with the level.
Good stuff.

I've "straightened" my FEL several times using this method.

Last time mine got tweaked it was when doing some hard digging with the tooth bucket. So hard that one side of the SSQA let go. I've not been able to get it flat since. Left side is always a bit low.....

/ How to level front end loader arms #9  
Good point.

In rereading the OP's post I cannot say for sure.

/ How to level front end loader arms #10  
Do nothing until you put your tractor on a level slab and study WHY it is crooked. I found out the two 11.2 x 24 tires on the rear of my tractor were different manufacturers and different diameters. One sat 3" higher than the other and that translated to an unlevel bucket.