How many times a day do you eat

/ How many times a day do you eat #21  
Apple cider vinegar for me also

View attachment 629990

I used ACV for a year or so and then Amazon forgot how to properly pack boxes for shipping so I gave up after having a couple gallons leaking during shipments. Quarts couldn't seem to make it here either.

/ How many times a day do you eat #22  
What does the vinegar do? I was just told that I have "gout", and one of the home remedies is drinking vinegar.

/ How many times a day do you eat #23  
I used ACV for a year or so and then Amazon forgot how to properly pack boxes for shipping so I gave up after having a couple gallons leaking during shipments. Quarts couldn't seem to make it here either.

Bummer. I grab mine while grocery shopping.

/ How many times a day do you eat #25  
...I couldn't make it through 45 seconds of that guy talking.....
30 seconds later and I found myself making a noose out of my shoelaces.
Mr. Panda I bet has never had the breakfast Lumberjack Special at our local diner or a fried bologna sammich.
He sounds like one of the Indian telemarketers who calls me 30 times a day.

/ How many times a day do you eat #26  
What does the vinegar do? I was just told that I have "gout", and one of the home remedies is drinking vinegar.

Old school remedy . . . try it.

/ How many times a day do you eat #28  
Usually once.. dinner....

Wake up... 20 oz. of water with my supplements, then 20 oz coffee.... Usually consume between 60 to 80 additional oz. of water during the day & then dinner... However on weekends we tend to make breakfast together at least one day out of the two. Oh & probably doesn't count as a meal but when finally getting to siting down with my better half & the dogs... the evening Bourbon is not out of the question either...

/ How many times a day do you eat #30  
Apple cider vinegar for me also

View attachment 629990

:thumbsup:

The last time I consumed 24oz of water in one sitting I was prepping for a colonoscopy! :laughing:

:laughing: Same basic principle for me to get things moving.

Plus, I'm dehydrated when I wake up in comparison to when I went to bed. I noticed a long time ago (when I was a teenager first getting interested in lifting weights) that proper hydration levels=increased energy and strength so drinking lots of water became a habit for me.