How many times a day do you eat

/ How many times a day do you eat #51  
I never complain about my Wife's grocery shopping or cooking. If she asks, I answer politely. My Wife never complains about the way I mow the yard or how I service her car. If I ask, she answers politely. It's a deal we have. :)

That is right....it is ME that decides to open my mouth and eat. I have to get tough with myself!

/ How many times a day do you eat #52  
That is right....it is ME that decides to open my mouth and eat. I have to get tough with myself!

Please don't misunderstand. I have no will power in regards to food. I have pretty solid Genetics. They help me get past my lack of control. I'm 5'10" and weigh 190lbs. I wish I weighed 160. I just don't wish it hard enough. :)

/ How many times a day do you eat #53  
Please don't misunderstand. I have no will power in regards to food. I have pretty solid Genetics. They help me get past my lack of control. I'm 5'10" and weigh 190lbs. I wish I weighed 160. I just don't wish it hard enough. :)

Ya ovrszd, I'm 6'1" and weigh around 180-190 lbs . . . I have my sainted mothers ability to eat whatever I want and not gain :confused3: and at 76 my wife just cannot understand how I can consume so much and not gain . . . :D genetics.

/ How many times a day do you eat #54  

Yep, same conditions here. I just have to get pissed off at myself enough so then I will succeed. :punch:

/ How many times a day do you eat #55  
Can't even remember eating a normal, domestic breakfast since i was a kid.... coffee with lots of cream and sugar only.... Small lunch around 1pm, usually a small sandwich. Big heavy meal around 7pm. This would be my normal eating behavior. It changes up if we have guests or if we are traveling. Day to day, its just coffee, mid-day snack food and then a big meal in the evening.

/ How many times a day do you eat #56  
Can't even remember eating a normal, domestic breakfast since i was a kid.... coffee with lots of cream and sugar only.... Small lunch around 1pm, usually a small sandwich. Big heavy meal around 7pm. This would be my normal eating behavior. It changes up if we have guests or if we are traveling. Day to day, its just coffee, mid-day snack food and then a big meal in the evening.

All the things Doctors tell you not to do!!!! :)

I eat a bowl of cereal and one cup of coffee for breakfast. Light lunch. Complete meal in the evening.

/ How many times a day do you eat #57  
For the past 60 years, I have eaten Lunch between 11:30-12:00 and Dinner between 5:30-6:00pm. I am totally flabbergasted when I see other folks eating Dinner in the late evening (after 7:00-8:00pm).

I have kept my same feedbag schedule even while in the military and while working "swing" and "graveyard" shifts during my working career.

/ How many times a day do you eat #58  
For the past 60 years, I have eaten Lunch between 11:30-12:00 and Dinner between 5:30-6:00pm. I am totally flabbergasted when I see other folks eating Dinner in the late evening (after 7:00-8:00pm).

I have kept my same feedbag schedule even while in the military and while working "swing" and "graveyard" shifts during my working career.

I suffer with eating too late in the evening. Summer time is worst. I don't go in the house until dark. So I'm eating at 9p.m.

/ How many times a day do you eat #59  
I suffer with eating too late in the evening. Summer time is worst. I don't go in the house until dark. So I'm eating at 9p.m.

Same with our new neighbors (old friends that moved really close). They eat really late and when we or they are invited to dinner, it is so strange and hard to get used to.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Test Bid (A33526)
Test Bid (A33526)
8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
International Cub Lo-Boy Tractor w/ Mower (A33544)
International Cub...
2006 KIA RIO (A32908)
2006 KIA RIO (A32908)
2002 International 4400  Car Hauler Truck (A33544)
2002 International...
2024 Greatbear UNUSED 72 in. Hydraulic Rock Bucket (A33548)
2024 Greatbear...