How are we gonna fix this

/ How are we gonna fix this #11  
It was a tank that looked like a scuba tank. Fully portable, and pressures remained stable thru entire tank. Mind you this was 10+ years ago before gasses became so expensive.

It was probably nitrogen. Helium wasn’t all that cheap 10 years ago and doesn’t serve any benefits.

/ How are we gonna fix this #12  
It was probably nitrogen. Helium wasn’t all that cheap 10 years ago and doesn’t serve any benefits.
Well, it was supplied to me on the job, by contractor. They said it was helium….but like i said, it was 10 years ago. I can be having a seniors moment. I can tell you it made geysers of water blow out other end on this high school project.

/ How are we gonna fix this #13  
My first try would have been a long bolt screwed into one of the holes. If that didn't work I probably would not have thought about suction.

/ How are we gonna fix this #16  
Right ! And his Mercedes has a funny noise in the transmission has to be checked !

/ How are we gonna fix this
My first try would have been a long bolt screwed into one of the holes. If that didn't work I probably would not have thought about suction.
I actually tried that first. BUT I had to go through the trap first. I found an old manual snake and welded a small wood screw to the end. It flopped around too much to catch in a hole which were maybe 1/16”. Plan B was vacuum.

/ How are we gonna fix this #18  
On the big runs we blew or sucked a string to pull a rope to bull the wires...(y)
Remember the bank teller tubes? Same principle.

/ How are we gonna fix this #19  
I used a shop vac with air hose duct taped to the nozzle forr my shop floor drains when they were plugged. Just bought the property and noticed floor drains weren't working when the wheeler and tractor were melting off there snow. I got everything from nuts and bolts to plastic balls that you would see in a kids play ground...after a few nights got the drains cleared!

/ How are we gonna fix this #20  
That works for sucking out shampoo bottle caps in college dorm tubs. Ask me how I know. They take the stopper out cuz they get so plugged with hair. Oh well. They are going to school to get smart.